Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on May 01, 2012, 03:58:13 AM
Magneto..u just did a sonic hack

edit: it says ur electrivire came from pokemon stadium 2...that was full of generation 1 and 2 pokemon
electrivire is gen 4 how is that possible lol
its brawl pokemon stadium 2 lol you know the stage lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"Blaze :srs:" , for sure.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well... I want to make Pichu really badly. But if she wins the poll, I'll make her :P

@ fellow Marvel fans
Yeah, gammakid/jokekid is doing Magneto, and he'll make a better one, and faster too. So yeah  :P


i voted blaze (agian)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Damn you sonic fans >_>

*Thor*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.



groudon must win  xD but i bet he wont pokemon loses to sonic and dbz everytime its no surprise a sonic char is in the lead  :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mephiles on May 01, 2012, 10:29:28 PM
Way to be optimistic. :D
being realistic here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I guess I'm the only one who wants Pichu *sigh* :/

Quote from: Carnage on May 01, 2012, 10:28:23 PM
groudon must win  xD but i bet he wont pokemon loses to sonic and dbz everytime its no surprise a sonic char is in the lead  :S
No offense to DBZ fans, but I phuckin I hate DBZ. Don't worry, you won't ever see one of those guys in my poll  ;)


I do to, I clicked another one on accident :(
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 01, 2012, 10:31:29 PM
I guess I'm the only one who wants Pichu *sigh* :/
No offense to DBZ fans, but I phuckin I hate DBZ. Don't worry, you won't ever see one of those guys in my poll  ;)
you should do the 3 top ones since the tendency in the poll really shows that ppl want those 3 :P i didnt vote for pichu becuase i remenber nanobuds having all his models and saying he would do it one day if i recall correctly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

are you doing classic knux?
because I'm planning on doing him. (already have the basic stuff for him done.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Groudon must win. If he does, I will make an update on my size mod.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.