Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Alright, but pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase take your time with him and make sure the rig is as good as possible. I don't care how long it takes and I would never think to rush you.

I just want a good import, dammit. :[

Quote from: KnightMario on May 02, 2012, 01:03:21 AM
I can fix that if you'd like.
I'd like to help.
Blaze? Sure thing. The model is here.
http://models-resource.com/pc_computer/sonicgenerations/index.html
Send me it if you fix it and I'll collab you

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 02, 2012, 01:04:54 AM
Alright, but pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase take your time with him and make sure the rig is as good as possible. I don't care how long it takes and I would never think to rush you.

I just want a good import, dammit. :[
You have my word *yoda head nod*



May 02, 2012, 01:22:28 AM #513 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:23:35 AM by LittleBoygos
Oh... and no hacks over Charizard you say? hmm...
....
...
..
.


Post Merge: May 02, 2012, 01:23:34 AM

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 02, 2012, 01:21:01 AM
If KnightMario cant fix it, i know how too.
You, my best friend on KC-MM, owe me some female hedgehog hand enlarging :srs:
xD



Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 01, 2012, 11:11:42 PM
Already made him. Nano is gonna rig him for SDoom's Knuckles PSA over Falco, with a custom bone structure so he'll have movable dreads and such. So yeah, there's no point in making another one xD
Nano and I will collab, he has to fix the UVs for me.


I wanna do Thor and Hawkeye, having them done by Friday for the Avengersss :(
I guess I gotta do Blaze though :/

haha don't do blaze if you don't want to do it right now! just do what you want! especially since what you want is what i want ;)

They finally got someone to upload more generations models...
I'm using them.
And I'll try to fix it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I like Pokemon. I wanna do Groudon, Typhlosion, Rachachachachachacha, and the SECOND i get my hands on Grovyle and Sceptile I'm rigging them.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 02, 2012, 02:01:07 AM
I like Pokemon. I wanna do Groudon, Typhlosion, Rachachachachachacha, and the SECOND i get my hands on Grovyle and Sceptile I'm rigging them.
tooo many imports, tooo little time. right now i wanna do knuckles v2, silver v2, shadow v2, bowser, bleck, jones, rawk hawk, ezio, omega v3, 10 different pokemon, altair, amy, charmy, bowser jr, blooper, birdo, and more and more and more

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 02, 2012, 02:06:02 AM
tooo many imports, tooo little time. right now i wanna do knuckles v2, silver v2, shadow v2, bowser, bleck, jones, rawk hawk, ezio, omega v3, 10 different pokemon, altair, amy, charmy, bowser jr, blooper, birdo, and more and more and more
Amy as in the one we're collabing on?




rayquaza typhlosion and groudon are a must get :P  they are all  badass
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

here's some progress on the T-pose u requested...

it wont come out as clean as i'd like to, but it's just that his pose was AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Quote from: gamma kid on May 02, 2012, 09:35:29 AM
here's some progress on the T-pose u requested...

it wont come out as clean as i'd like to, but it's just that his pose was AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!
carnage is looking amazing shame he doesnt have that gow in the chest since its the ultimate version guess that wasnt part of the model or something also are his back tentacles hidden? or he doesnt have them?


Poll groudon must win cmon ppl we need a groudon import on bowser :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.