Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
This version won't work for the PSA? I has SDoom's as well.


Quote from: Haseyo on May 03, 2012, 03:18:16 AM
This version won't work for the PSA? I has SDoom's as well.
Well, I think it'd be weird if Shadow had Sonic's expression in the PSA xD if you want them, just rename the YRotN bone to YRotNclassy when it comes out. I'll help if ya need it :P


Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 03, 2012, 01:18:23 AM
AHHHH DONT SPOIL IT.
On a scale of 1 to Batman Begins how good was it? :af:

@Everyone. CLassic Shadow time. Nano sent me a new model.

Ah, the styles are so different, sometimes I don't even consider the Nolan's Batman works as "super-hero movies"

But let's say, if you want a dark, complex storyline, Batman is still better. But if you just want lots of fun and action, there is no better option than The Avengers.

lol @ tons of Sonic talk. I don't care too much for this series, I just prefer your other, more diverse imports. xD

Quote from: Loghrus on May 03, 2012, 01:50:51 PM
Ah, the styles are so different, sometimes I don't even consider the Nolan's Batman works as "super-hero movies"

But let's say, if you want a dark, complex storyline, Batman is still better. But if you just want lots of fun and action, there is no better option than The Avengers.

lol @ tons of Sonic talk. I don't care too much for this series, I just prefer your other, more diverse imports. xD
DO you have any idea how hard it is not to download the illegal version? xD


Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 03, 2012, 07:43:38 PM
DO you have any idea how hard it is not to download the illegal version? xD

Haha, it must be... I still don't understand why they are releasing it later in the States. It's certainly a really patriotical movie for that country, lol  But just wait... it releases just tomorrow!

also @ thread... Are we going to see more Sonic imports as your next projects, or do you plan for some different approaches? I'm just asking, you do whatever you want to xD


sweet
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I found the problem... I forgot to add the glove texture to the model >.>

*open 3ds max*


alright, i had to edit the model, but just re-name the bones to what you made them the first time.

I'm testing her now

edit: damn she still crashes!! and its not Filesize :srs:

May 03, 2012, 10:53:53 PM #565 Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 12:09:33 AM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 03, 2012, 10:38:21 PM
alright, i had to edit the model, but just re-name the bones to what you made them the first time.

I'm testing her now

edit: damn she still crashes!! and its not Filesize :srs:
the bones names are YRotNamy, LHandNamy, RHandNamy and KenEdgeMamy

Post Merge: May 04, 2012, 12:09:33 AM

Really hope we can get the freeze issue fixed. But here's the final preview.


arms/hands look a bit too small. and send her over. pretty sure i can fix it (the freezeing issue that is)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If SonicBrawler can't, I will try.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Amy looks really great, I hope she can be fixed :)

Although I do have to agree with Metal Sonic on the hands.

Quote from: Pixels on May 04, 2012, 01:03:39 AM
Amy looks really great, I hope she can be fixed :)

Although I do have to agree with Metal Sonic on the hands.
Theres not much we can do with the hands. Link just has Tiny hands... we tried to add a size mod to them while minimizing clipping with her rings

Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 04, 2012, 12:58:17 AM
arms/hands look a bit too small. and send her over. pretty sure i can fix it (the freezeing issue that is)

what do you think the problem is? Its not Filesize... its smaller than most of my Link hacks that work just fine