Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2012, 11:32:09 AM
so boygos your making thor hawkeye magneto and rayquaza at the same time?
Rachacha is done


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 09, 2012, 11:39:05 AM
Rachacha is done
rachacha whats that?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 09, 2012, 02:15:53 PM
Rachacha
how the hell rachacha is rayquaza? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lolz
try teaching the word rayquaza to a baby, and u'll get rachacha... somehow... i guess...

Quote from: gamma kid on May 09, 2012, 08:05:28 PM
lolz
try teaching the word rayquaza to a baby, and u'll get rachacha... somehow... i guess...
My best friend called him Rachacha in 3rd grade... it kinda stuck on me xD


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 09, 2012, 08:10:27 PM
My best friend called him Rachacha in 3rd grade... it kinda stuck on me xD
your frind didnt know how to read or how to talk lol  if he is finished why no ingame preview? :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2012, 08:34:44 PM
your frind didnt know how to read or how to talk lol  if he is finished why no ingame preview? :P
well the rig is done.. I need someone to fix the tectures... I fixed his basic one since this pic, but someone needs to make his eye texture 64x64 and fix it for me since Idk how todo it without his whole eye area turning green...
soo yeah...


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 09, 2012, 08:39:24 PM
well the rig is done.. I need someone to fix the tectures... I fixed his basic one since this pic, but someone needs to make his eye texture 64x64 and fix it for me since Idk how todo it without his whole eye area turning green...
soo yeah...

looks good the taill is rigged right? and i hope you find someone to fix the texture srs he looks epic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey CaptainBoygos, do you think I can do Hawkeye over Link? I just watched Avengers, and I'm dying to import someone from the movie, but every project seems to be taken already. If you're okay with this, can you send me the model? If you insist on doing it yourself, I understand.

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 09, 2012, 08:39:24 PM
well the rig is done.. I need someone to fix the tectures... I fixed his basic one since this pic, but someone needs to make his eye texture 64x64 and fix it for me since Idk how todo it without his whole eye area turning green...
soo yeah...

I bet I can fix it...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: FaIIenKing on May 09, 2012, 09:56:59 PM
Hey CaptainBoygos, do you think I can do Hawkeye over Link? I just watched Avengers, and I'm dying to import someone from the movie, but every project seems to be taken already. If you're okay with this, can you send me the model? If you insist on doing it yourself, I understand.
Well... I kind of just started him... :/ He's like half-done :/ I could send you Ronin, his DLC costume, or if you're just dying to do someone from the Avengers, I can hook you up with a Nick Fury model, if you'd like... :/ Sorry, I intend on finishing him :/

Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2012, 08:48:10 PM
looks good the taill is rigged right? and i hope you find someone to fix the texture srs he looks epic
His whole back end is rigged to the first tail bone, and the second tail bone I believe.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 09, 2012, 10:03:15 PM
I bet I can fix it...
I'll send it to you. I need to get Magneto ready to submit.


Ganondorf doesn't exist to me anymore *waves goodbye to Broly, Nightmare, Darkrai, and Dr.Eggman
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 10, 2012, 01:26:06 AM
Ganondorf doesn't exist to me anymore *waves goodbye to Broly, Nightmare, Darkrai, and Dr.Eggman
hahahah I need to fix his shoulder first...