Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 15, 2012, 12:46:14 AM
Brawler le gusta mucho el Pichu.
Si! Si!

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've gotta re-do all my Pokemon Trainer slots now... too many good imports
*deletes files on SD card*

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 15, 2012, 12:46:14 AM
Brawler le gusta mucho el Pichu.

:happy:
fix his right eye's normal so I can have perfectness.
pichu desrves it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 15, 2012, 01:14:36 AM #919 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:16:56 AM by Solar99
Why does everyone and their mother love Pichu? :srs:
^ Don't you dare edit this....

Quote from: Solar99 on May 15, 2012, 01:14:36 AM
Why does everyone and their mother love Pichu? Because he's EPIC!!!
more like it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

How do I download totodile? Hes my favorite pokemon and i have no idea how to download him T.T
I might just be being dumb but can someone tell me what to do?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on May 15, 2012, 01:26:34 AM
How do I download totodile? Hes my favorite pokemon and i have no idea how to download him T.T
I might just be being dumb but can someone tell me what to do?
umm click the link then click download  :notimp:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

it asks me to log in?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

you might of clicked an ad
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P



Totodile looks pretty cool, he was all ways my favorite water type Pokemon. SW was neat, but this looks incredible compared to it. Defiantly gonna pick it up when I can.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

May 15, 2012, 01:55:36 AM #928 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 02:29:40 AM by Solar99
Quote from: KnightMario on May 15, 2012, 01:15:48 AM
more like it.
Just for typing that, say goodbye to your kneecaps, evil twin. :srs:
*hurts twin*
Anyway... I think Cyndaquil is cuter and better.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 15, 2012, 01:55:36 AM
Just for typing that, say goodbye to your kneecaps, evil twin. :srs:
*hurts twin*
Anyway... I think Cyndiquil is cuter.
cyndiquil IS awesome.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P