Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Light Yagami on July 10, 2012, 03:26:41 AM
ok thanks :D btw did u see the problem?
Yeah, just some shader stuff. Only happens on some custom stages :P


Quote from: Boygos on July 10, 2012, 03:28:15 AM
Yeah, just some shader stuff. Only happens on some custom stages :P
oh ok u should fix it :D


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!



Enjoying Mr. Krabs, but does SB work with the Scott Pilgrim PSA? 'cause I'm still using that.

Quote from: Juri Han on July 10, 2012, 09:48:12 PM
Enjoying Mr. Krabs, but does SB work with the Scott Pilgrim PSA? 'cause I'm still using that.
Pervy told me how to get a Lucas hack working on the Scott Pilgrim PSA.
Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on May 21, 2012, 08:02:24 PM
BTW: if you null the waist, bust, and neck bones, [any Lucas hack] will work over Scott
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh, really? O.o That should be pretty useful. Thanks~

Speaking of Spongebob.....I have Directv and Viacom is removing Nick! D:< And I can't watch any more Sponegebob. Watching it online doesn't even feel the same. Anyone else mad about this?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 11, 2012, 01:24:22 AM
Speaking of Spongebob.....I have Directv and Viacom is removing Nick! D:< And I can't watch any more Sponegebob. Watching it online doesn't even feel the same. Anyone else mad about this?
Time Warner FTW


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 11, 2012, 01:24:22 AM
Speaking of Spongebob.....I have Directv and Viacom is removing Nick! D:< And I can't watch any more Sponegebob. Watching it online doesn't even feel the same. Anyone else mad about this?
I have DirecTV, too. They'll bring the channels back. This scenario happened to Comcast as well.


July 11, 2012, 02:31:30 PM #1736 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 02:32:55 PM by Nathan Drake
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 11, 2012, 01:24:22 AM
Speaking of Spongebob.....I have Directv and Viacom is removing Nick! D:< And I can't watch any more Sponegebob. Watching it online doesn't even feel the same. Anyone else mad about this?
I am but don't worry it well come back once someone pays the bill cause got directv also
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 11, 2012, 01:24:22 AM
Speaking of Spongebob.....I have Directv and Viacom is removing Nick! D:< And I can't watch any more Sponegebob. Watching it online doesn't even feel the same. Anyone else mad about this?

Mexican TV with 915 channels FTW
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: jokekid on July 11, 2012, 08:45:58 AM
mag-[censored]ing-neto...
i need it already...
Well then you should be happy to know you'll be getting previews tomorrow


:P
i wanna get mah hands on him, not only previews! :srs: