Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
looks like making a simple pattern to start with would help...
you'll need some pro texturers dude... xDD

wait for johnlcb's HD textures, and use those. He told me he'll be done with them soon, and I'm posting it for him.

I can also help texture it if you need it.

I still got my Captain America stuff...

I just never got a model with two shields the way I needed  :oshi:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 08, 2012, 09:06:39 PM
I still got my Captain America stuff...

I just never got a model with two shields the way I needed  :oshi:
I actually know how to fix it now.

But my computer broke :(

I'll finish it when I get it fixed.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 08, 2012, 08:54:21 PM
wait for johnlcb's HD textures, and use those. He told me he'll be done with them soon, and I'm posting it for him.

I can also help texture it if you need it.

Let's see what you can do with what I've already done, and if it doesn't look like it should, then I'll edit his textures.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 08, 2012, 09:06:39 PM
I still got my Captain America stuff...

I just never got a model with two shields the way I needed  :oshi:
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 08, 2012, 09:07:44 PM
I actually know how to fix it now.

But my computer broke :(

I'll finish it when I get it fixed.
If you tell me how to do it, I can fix it on this one.


Looking forward to Sephiroth, hopefully he encourages me to update the Sephiroth PSA as I've had planned. :D

Quote from: Albafika on August 08, 2012, 11:04:11 PM
Looking forward to Sephiroth, hopefully he encourages me to update the Sephiroth PSA as I've had planned. :D
Oh he shall indeed. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm still down to help with that. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


ShadowSnake is also going to give him some HD textures and rig some of him.


Quote from: Boygos on August 09, 2012, 12:10:39 AMShadowSnake is also going to give him some HD textures and rig some of him.
For Sephiroth? Oh don't tell me I gotta redo the recolors.....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


boygos did rayquaza ever got fixed?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That shield texture is from an iPhone game right? Since when was it possible to rip from iPhone games o.O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 09, 2012, 08:45:30 PM
That shield texture is from an iPhone game right? Since when was it possible to rip from iPhone games o.O
I have no idea O_o but it was online :P