Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on June 03, 2012, 05:56:12 PM
Well I already asked demonboy for raikou like a week ago but I guess I just need to wait
He might have forgoten lol  ypu should also ask for zapdos and articuno for a charizard set :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You have any previews for the Flygon over Charizard? That's my most anticipated import of yours.

By the way, I just started back playing with Brawl hacks, and I really like your Leavanny. It really fits well on Peach stylistically.

Quote from: Flygon on June 03, 2012, 05:30:00 PM
Thanks! for IC you should try every slot, because both are rigged into popo bones, for me the green(02) freezes but maybe is just the region or maybe IC wont work for you, for example, link does not work for me and idk why
Thanks!, now Toad and Toadette work for me in the slot number 5... but the Baby Princesses still don't work for me in any slot.

Quote from: GanonZack on June 05, 2012, 10:43:24 PM
Thanks!, now Toad and Toadette work for me in the slot number 5... but the Baby Princesses still don't work for me in any slot.
Not even the 00?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I'm sorry, that is the only slot where they work. But I'm not used to replace the original character slot in my Brawl... Well, I suppose I could move the original Ice Climbers to the 4th slot. Thanks again.
About your projects, I'm waiting for Suicune and for many of your Sonic hacks.

so any progress on those pokemons?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All of them are done, I just need to upload them, but I have no time to, you can expect them soon
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 09, 2012, 02:37:01 AM
All of them are done, I just need to upload them, but I have no time to, you can expect them soon
really? even moltres? cant wait shame no raikou zapdos or articuno
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't have raikou and zapdos models though I'm waiting demon but well
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 09, 2012, 04:00:38 PM
I don't have raikou and zapdos models though I'm waiting demon but well
did you make a custom "hair" for moltres or he will be bald? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Giga Man on June 03, 2012, 08:51:02 PM
You have any previews for the Flygon over Charizard? That's my most anticipated import of yours.
^^this
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

June 10, 2012, 05:41:41 AM #26 Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 05:46:04 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Carnage on June 09, 2012, 08:58:18 PM
did you make a custom "hair" for moltres or he will be bald? lol
He is a chicken with paper under his wings :srs: I finished Suicune, Lopunny and Mr. Mime, I will post them tomorrow

Post Merge: June 10, 2012, 05:46:03 AM

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 09, 2012, 11:53:18 PM
^^this
^^is

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Ok, I need ideas for pokemon hacks or even sonic or mario hacks
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 13, 2012, 08:37:46 PM
Ok, I need ideas for pokemon hacks or even sonic or mario hacks
do heracross (need to ask demonboy for the melee trophy xD)

Ho oh on charizard it would be a perfect fit movesetwise

celebi on ness/lucas

pinsir on someone

Volcaro on charizard(dont know how this would turn out lol)

Carracosta and tirtouga on squirtle

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.