Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Still need ideas? Here are mine.

Treecko over Squirtle
Grovyle over Falco
Sceptile over Charizard

from the celebi preview in the op you need to fix the shoulders and i hope you can fix raikou materials
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I Don't Now But If You Still Need A Articuno Model This One Is From Pokemon Coloseum.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446[/img]eum/sheet/4317]http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokemoncoeum/sheet/4317

And I Found A Model Of Regirock, Registeel And Regice, Here they are:

Regirock:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4f9d4406db9d481d1521952154c90ff&prevstart=0

Registeel:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4853d65a36cc7cf3d1521952154c90ff&prevstart=0

Regice:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=7c836d0aa4a211af736b1159690c5990&prevstart=0

You Need A Google Acount To See The Models And If You See The Models You Need To Click 3D To See How To Model Really Looks. 

I Hope I Helped You XD.

Quote from: Sir Gawain on June 15, 2012, 11:25:11 AM
I Don't Now But If You Still Need A Articuno Model This One Is From Pokemon Coloseum.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446[/img]eum/sheet/4317]http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokemoncoeum/sheet/4317

And I Found A Model Of Regirock, Registeel And Regice, Here they are:

Regirock:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4f9d4406db9d481d1521952154c90ff&prevstart=0

Registeel:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4853d65a36cc7cf3d1521952154c90ff&prevstart=0

Regice:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=7c836d0aa4a211af736b1159690c5990&prevstart=0

You Need A Google Acount To See The Models And If You See The Models You Need To Click 3D To See How To Model Really Looks. 

I Hope I Helped You XD.
he said he was already rigging that one :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Giga Man on June 15, 2012, 12:02:46 AM
Still need ideas? Here are mine.

Treecko over Squirtle
Grovyle over Falco
Sceptile over Charizard
If I had these models I would drop everything ever and rig these. This is probably my favorite evo chain in all of Pokemon. No joke. I would die to have these.


Grovyle & Sceptile love them
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Sir Gawain on June 15, 2012, 11:33:30 AM
The Regi's Too ?
no when i quoted i only saw articuno he said he was rigging coeum articuno
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There already is a Treecko over Luigi, but smaller one would be cool too I guess. Treecko's evo chain has always been one of the less popular ones, but I thought it was pretty cool. I loved Grovyle / Sceptile in Gen III since it was the first to gain Leaf Blade until Gen IV.

But back on topic, any new Pokemon I want, no matter which one it is :srs:


Quote from: Haseyo on June 15, 2012, 04:23:14 PM
There already is a Treecko over Luigi, but smaller one would be cool too I guess. Treecko's evo chain has always been one of the less popular ones, but I thought it was pretty cool. I loved Grovyle / Sceptile in Gen III since it was the first to gain Leaf Blade until Gen IV.

But back on topic, any new Pokemon I want, no matter which one it is :srs:
3rd gen the best evo chain imo was mudkip gotta love swampert wich is bulky and only has one weakness :P

me wants birds on charizard too :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Boygos on June 15, 2012, 03:50:01 PM
If I had these models I would drop everything ever and rig these. This is probably my favorite evo chain in all of Pokemon. No joke. I would die to have these.
Grovyle over Falco=Pure epicness
Quote from: Carnage on June 15, 2012, 06:09:45 AM
from the celebi preview in the op you need to fix the shoulders and i hope you can fix raikou materials
Fix materials?
Quote from: Sir Gawain on June 15, 2012, 11:25:11 AM
I Don't Now But If You Still Need A Articuno Model This One Is From Pokemon Coloseum.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446[/img]eum/sheet/4317]http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokemoncoeum/sheet/4317

And I Found A Model Of Regirock, Registeel And Regice, Here they are:

Regirock:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4f9d4406db9d481d1521952154c90ff&prevstart=0

Registeel:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4853d65a36cc7cf3d1521952154c90ff&prevstart=0

Regice:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=7c836d0aa4a211af736b1159690c5990&prevstart=0

You Need A Google Acount To See The Models And If You See The Models You Need To Click 3D To See How To Model Really Looks. 

I Hope I Helped You XD.
Thank you so much, but those regis scare me

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 15, 2012, 03:54:29 PM
Grovyle & Sceptile love them
ikr

Quote from: Carnage on June 15, 2012, 04:40:36 PM
3rd gen the best evo chain imo was mudkip gotta love swampert wich is bulky and only has one weakness :P

me wants birds on charizard too :P
Well my favorite evo chain from all starter are 3rd gen ones and the least favorite ones are 4th because of the bright colors and exagerated UPGRADES like digimons
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I like Monferno more than Blazken, and Sceptile is not that great any more. I'd love to see a Monferno over Diddy Kong though.


Quote from: Haseyo on June 15, 2012, 06:34:34 PM
I like Monferno more than Blazken, and Sceptile is not that great any more. I'd love to see a Monferno over Diddy Kong though.
Yeah, me too but I can only make chimchar and infernape




that awkward moment when you forgot diddy kong was in ssbb and not waluigi
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


The Waluigi over Diddy always freezes for me :/ This line appears on the screen, then after about 1 minute it'll crash, so I'm stuck with him, lol.

A Chimchar would be nice though, after your Sonic stuff.

that awkward moment when you forgot Sonic was in Brawl because the only not buggy Shadow is over Sonic


Yeah, I'll make chimchar over diddy, over squirtle(bowser jr psa) and over charizard(yes charizard) and I don't even like chimchar, but he was my partner in pmd dark and alth-I WILL MAKE MY PMD TEAM OVER IC!!!!!(this is how inspiration works) but after I upload all these hacks and sonic stuff




That awkward moment when you forgot sonic, donkeykong, dedede, diddy, rob, olimar, metaknight, jigglipuff, wario and fox exist because you got a dark-hedgehog problem and do I look sexy with my new sigg?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com