Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

heres an idea how about Archeops over charizard
Reaper Reaper thats what people call me

ARCANINE ON IVY USING YOUR SUICUNE METHOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH WIIWWIIWNNNNNNNN


I thank you for making Cream!  She's my favorite character of . . . well . . . everything!  But if you know me, Sam Kitsune, then you probably figure it out.  I sent a PM to you.

Oh, and Umm . . . is it possible to make Gothitelle over Zelda?  I believe she's perfect for that. 
If you don't know me, you probably never will.

Taking Pokemon requests? Have some ideas.

-Slaking over Dedede
-Munchlax/Snorlax over Wario
-Machoke over Snake
-Chansey over anyone at all because Chansey NEEDS to be made :fistpump:
-Donphan over Ivysaur

Quote from: Yu Narukami on June 14, 2012, 03:17:56 PM
Taking Pokemon requests? Have some ideas.

-Slaking over Dedede
-Munchlax/Snorlax over Wario
-Machoke over Snake
-Chansey over anyone at all because Chansey NEEDS to be made :fistpump:
-Donphan over Ivysaur

erm... wouldn't slakig fit DK a little better?


Quote from: Boygos on June 14, 2012, 03:22:56 PM
erm... wouldn't slakig fit DK a little better?

Oh, definitely. I just had Slaking's pose in my head when I suggested that.


Great work with Cream over Sonic!.
I have planned all of this suggestions, but you can take it if you like:
I think we need a true Gengar over Wario, because the vertex one is good but, it has some issues.
Cranidos over Yoshi
Jigglypuff over Kirby (For those Mewtwo's users that have replaced Jigglypuff with him)
Golett over King D3 (It's already on the vault but the textures are messed up)
Big the Cat over King D3 with his fishing rod as his hammer
Froggy?... I don't know over what character it would be good.
Hero Chao and Dark Chao over Ice Climbers...
Koopa Troopa and Koopa Paratroopa over Ice Climbers.
And, at last, White Mage over Peach.

June 14, 2012, 04:07:21 PM #37 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:12:57 PM by Sir Gawain
3 Good Pokemon Ideas:

1. Scrafty Over Captain Falcon

2. Burmy Over Kirby Or Ivysaur

3. Latias Over Charizard

Here Are The Models:

1. http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/sheet/2207

2. http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/sheet/2991

3. http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/sheet/2975
                                                                                                                                                   

Thanks every one, I may take 1 or 2 ideas from each one
and here is a preview
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



raikou looks good its awnsome how melee models look much better than any pokepark model :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on June 14, 2012, 04:18:37 PM
Thanks every one, I may take 1 or 2 ideas from each one
and here is a preview
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ahhh my favorite legendary joins the Brawl. I'm running out of Ivy slots :oshi:

Mind if I give him  a sexy texture for release?


Quote from: Boygos on June 14, 2012, 09:18:32 PM
ahhh my favorite legendary joins the Brawl. I'm running out of Ivy slots :oshi:

Mind if I give him  a sexy texture for release?
I would be pleased, but the only problem is that he has a lot of polygons and a lot of textures so, I find it difficult, but well, nothing's impossible, I will send you the files

Any ways I finished:
-Raikou over Ivy
-Munchlax over Wario
-Celebi over Lucario
-Empoleon over Falco
-Rouge (update) over Sheik
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 14, 2012, 10:06:36 PM
I would be pleased, but the only problem is that he has a lot of polygons and a lot of textures so, I find it difficult, but well, nothing's impossible, I will send you the files

Any ways I finished:
-Raikou over Ivy
-Munchlax over Wario
-Celebi over Lucario
-Empoleon over Falco
-Rouge (update) over Sheik
lol celebi on lucario how does that turn out in game?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted Eggman over Sonic just to be a [censored] xD