Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Carnage on February 03, 2013, 10:02:35 PM
actually no lol feraligar has a crappy special attack and meganium has alot of sp defense so it wouldnt kill her at all :P
im seeing this kind of stuff enough in the pokemon thread... my head is saturating. . .

Yeah please stop talking about stats and competitive battles whatever here, there is lot in the Pokemon thread already that's one reason why I don't read that thread often.
[/url]

Quote from: Carnage on February 03, 2013, 10:02:35 PM
actually no lol feraligar has a crappy special attack and meganium has alot of sp defense so it wouldnt kill her at all :P
He's playing around.
Don't be so serious.
As joke said, take it to the Pokemon thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 05, 2013, 09:27:15 PM
He's playing around.
Don't be so serious.
As joke said, take it to the Pokemon thread.
that was also just for fun  thats why theres a :P at the end but i guess ppl cant tell when your jocking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah sorry for playing pokemon for fun instead of playing for the stats and special defence and specaial attack and the nature and the strategy and the EVs and the IVs and the OVs and the AVs and the BOOBs, btw why are we talking about this in my thread?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 05, 2013, 11:19:16 PM
Yeah sorry for playing pokemon for fun instead of playing for the stats and special defence and specaial attack and the nature and the strategy and the EVs and the IVs and the OVs and the AVs and the BOOBs,
This.
Quote from: Flygon on February 05, 2013, 11:19:16 PM

btw why are we talking about this in my thread?
And this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


so i said one thing once lots off ppl replyed the same thing lol my so if there is a page full of this is there fault not mine i only did one post.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EV, IV, Stats, Attacks, and catching all the pokemon is what the games are all about! lol
JK people can play how they want to play, I have to say playing the game not worrying about stats and things like that is more fun than battling the same pokemon over and over untill your stats are the way you want them, but level 100 battles with Ev Trained, and Iv breeded pokemon are insane!
Also it sucks that Feraligatr is giving you problems, If there is anything you couldnt get how you wanted it I will try my best to work around him for the PSA. Either way im just happy hes going to be finished. Fav water starter for me.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Well I almost forgot about him, but then I remembered :af:

I'll try to get him look as best as possible, but maybe as stf says, it's bowsers animations fault, maybe that can fix it all. And lol I have no clue what evs and ivs are cuz I just catch the most attractive pokemon I found in the trip and train them to win battles.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: RevenantGenesis on February 06, 2013, 12:04:23 AM
EV, IV, Stats, Attacks, and catching all the pokemon is what the games are all about! lol
JK people can play how they want to play, I have to say playing the game not worrying about stats and things like that is more fun than battling the same pokemon over and over untill your stats are the way you want them, but level 100 battles with Ev Trained, and Iv breeded pokemon are insane!
Also it sucks that Feraligatr is giving you problems, If there is anything you couldnt get how you wanted it I will try my best to work around him for the PSA. Either way im just happy hes going to be finished. Fav water starter for me.

When I play pokemans, all i do is catch the Pokemon that look cool...

And I end up facing the Elite 4 with my starter at level 80ish, and all my other ones only around 30

>.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2013, 12:46:20 AM
When I play pokemans, all i do is catch the Pokemon that look cool...

And I end up facing the Elite 4 with my starter at level 80ish, and all my other ones only around 30
This

on-topic: has anyone here played with my cresm over peach with no problems? Because seems like four people cannot use it without freezing and I want to make sure if it only happens with those four people or if only those four people reported.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Glad to hear it at least works since few people cannot get it work.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 06, 2013, 03:21:16 AM
on-topic: has anyone here played with my cresm over peach with no problems? Because seems like four people cannot use it without freezing and I want to make sure if it only happens with those four people or if only those four people reported.
It froze for me one time. Then I had to use the MotionEtc file that comes with your hack and that solved it.