Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Seriously his eyes look kinda... retarded? I think you should edit the eyes.
[/url]

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 16, 2013, 07:59:07 PM
Seriously his eyes look kinda... retarded? I think you should edit the eyes.
Hmm... nope :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


----------------------------

I wanted to put him a hat like in the ova, but I couldn't find any hat + I don't have the netbook anymore, but I can put him as a thread exclusive later.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT Oh shoot! The eyelids are not red, and I made them red... well, it's only noticeable for a second, it doesn't look too bad, he's a modern classic knuckles.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Mr.MW on February 16, 2013, 08:55:54 PM
could you make a normal size knuckles too

i hate how they made him chibi small
Sure, if you want a giant knucklehead.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Someone had a request thread, and it involved a model from Sonic Shuffle.
Apparently, he has a hat.
http://www.models-resource.com/other_systems/sonicshuffle/index.html
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


cuales son las dimensiones de las imagenes de las texturas del pinchi chadou pues? sabes que deben ser de multiplos de 6 como 128 x 128, 512 x 512 y asi

Quote from: Kyouma on February 16, 2013, 09:54:45 PM
cuales son las dimensiones de las imagenes de las texturas del pinchi chadou pues? sabes que deben ser de multiplos de 6 como 128 x 128, 512 x 512 y asi

de 8, no de 6, y tienen que ser siempre multiplicados por dos, por lo que las posibilidades se quedan en:

8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048, y no subas mas que se la va la holla...

Quote from: joking on February 16, 2013, 09:56:22 PM
de 8, no de 6, y tienen que ser siempre multiplicados por dos, por lo que las posibilidades se quedan en:

8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048, y no subas mas que se la va la holla...
a eso me refiero, tienen que ser multiplos alv

Shadow uses the same texture for all the body, but the head and body are different objects, probably I didn't assign the correct material to the body.

Oh claro,debi haber escrito eso en espaƱol, pero claro es la costumbre y no pienso reescribirlo.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I think Knuckles looks great next to Sonic at that size. Given Knux's inferiority complex, the following discourse would be ludicrously funny.
Now available in blue.

I remember watching a movie when i was younger: Knuckles had a hat, but nowadays no  :>.>:.
WHY SEGA? WHY!!!
Anyways Knux is AMAZIN!
Keep up the good work!

Hi flygon, just passing by to tell you your knuckles is awesome, do you have a preview of him with the hat or is that not done yet?

y fuera del tema, el domingo fui a una convencion de anime y un tipo grito "Chichis pa la banda!" de nuevo, me mori de risa un rato, jaja

Well the hat is being a [censored] with me, seriously, I've never had any trouble posing something into a model before, but well, I might use a better model than this since his hat is like indiana johnes rather than cowboy:

But I wont use the netbook untill like a week so I'll release the version without and put the hat version as a DLC from my thread :P.

btw
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-----------------------

In other news I found my blue SD so oak, mario bros., chao climbers, rouge, serperior and kk are saved (these are the finished ones.)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 18, 2013, 12:53:28 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
amen hermano

hmmm, I have just made flat lolis recently, so I cant say that hah