Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

yes, when I saw this model being submited, I just couldnt resist importing it ;A;
I only need to change theparalyzer for Mami's musket and rig better he skarto

ewe
....
quiero volver a hacer a todas las megucas para que encajen bien con esta mami, pero no ay modelos nuevos de las otras, no queda mas que re-riggear los modelos viejos y mejorar las texturas de cada una, me gustaria que me ayudaras con eso, porque eso de hacer texturas no es lo mio

Yeah, leave the textures to me, I'll make them sexy... I mean, pretty :I
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Sometimes when I try to run x64 programs on an x64 computer they fail. More often than not, the x86 versions work without a hitch

It's been too long since I came on Brawlvault; I almost missed the Knights entirely and I've been waiting for them for
Quote from: Flygon on September 28, 2013, 07:31:28 PM
+113541324879654 years

But all that aside, I guess this has been a really rough year for Flygon, and he deserves a break if he wants one. Thanks for making these imports Fly; it's been great to have you here and watch you improve. I'll be looking in your vault for new textures from time to time.
Now available in blue.

Someone, somewhere, on this board, will know how to solve your problem. This board is filled with smart people.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 07, 2013, 09:02:10 PM
Someone, somewhere, on this board, will know how to solve your problem. This board is filled with smart people.
Or Google, since there is a fix for it somewhere.

Quote from: KTH on October 06, 2013, 07:06:59 PM
Seeya. That was fun to have you on Brawl Hacking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on October 07, 2013, 10:18:22 PM
Or Google, since there is a fix for it somewhere.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: KTH on October 06, 2013, 07:12:45 PM
lol. Don't take it seriously, he stay but he will make texture now.


He's French. He doesn't know English well :srs:

^^I wish i could speak Fluent French.  French is a sexy language. <.<

Anyways Flygon,
could I have this guy
i may finish him for you if you'd like

Guess who after many unsuccesful attempts managed to get 3ds to work again!

Yeah, first of all, the exclusives!


Yeah, I managed to make 3DS max to work by almost destroying my laptop :P

So which character do you want me to finish and/or release first so I don't get distracted with something else?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


wow
such sig
much miley
very crap music
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



lugia was never released xD and it looked preety good imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@segtendo: much disney
very sig
such lame

@Turbo: Yup, I'm alive, but I cannot texture maxwell until it is completely mapped with shirts and pants and all

@Carnage I'll work on lugia then, all left was the effects :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com