Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

September 30, 2012, 05:37:26 PM #570 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:38:32 PM by GanonZack
Quote from: Flygon on September 30, 2012, 03:27:16 PM
Ok, today I may release some of the hacks I made with my sis's net book which are
-Kyogree (for psa)
-Srafty
-Blaze the Cat
-Young Zelda
-Chibi Len
-Knuckles (wolf)
-Baby Mario and Yoshi
-Kirlia
-Espio (sonic)
-Winnie Pooh
Waiting for test all of them!...

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on September 30, 2012, 05:16:43 PM
Zelda has a eyeyellowM bone, so would that work...?
No, it doesn't work, because Zelda has the bones of this form:
EyeYellowM
FacePattern
TransN

For that to work the TransN needs to be next to the EyeYellowM bone.

You could send me the textures for Baby Mario now if you'd like.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

September 30, 2012, 06:38:02 PM #572 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:21:21 PM by Azure_Shadow
Quote from: GanonZack on September 30, 2012, 05:37:26 PM
No, it doesn't work, because Zelda has the bones of this form:
EyeYellowM
FacePattern
TransN

For that to work the TransN needs to be next to the EyeYellowM bone.

I don't see why that would be a problem. Wouldn't he just put the FacePattern into the EyeYellowM bone also? I mean, logically he'd have to. And, all of the bone IDs would stay consistant...

EDIT: I'm going to give this a quick test on another Zelda model. It looks like it takes maybe five minutes and I'll report the results.

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 06:55:43 PM

Haaaah, it worked! :af:  Plus, it only took me two minutes.  8)

The one problem: if the size change is significant- I increased Zelda to 160% height, 140% width and 120% depth- then a sizemoded character can look like it's running very fast or very, very slow, because of the disproportional leg length to runspeed. But that'll be the case on all one-slot size mods, so it's just something people will have to deal with, I think.
Now available in blue.

@Ganon and Azure: I did it, I just need to test in game
@Exorsist: Yay! I'll send them to you as soon as possible. But take your time making it, a day, a week, three years, because I like sexy collabs :D
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Alright, a little preview for you guys:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thoughts?

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

September 30, 2012, 10:42:10 PM #575 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:50:53 PM by Flygon
@Azure: yay, but giant Kirlia on zelda look disturbingly slow and heavy so an actual sized kirlia would make more sense.

Ok, I just got a lot of hw to do, so I'll just release like three or four hacks at night, which are
-kirlia
-len
-blaze
-scargy
-kyogree
Any of them will be released after I finish this useless math stuff

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 10:50:53 PM

lol I typed my message and clicked post, and left the tab opened without noticing that you posted a reply, so, about the texture

EXCORSISTRAIN WILL YOU MARRY ME? (xD you are like the fourth person I propose marriage in this site)
It looks awesome, but his eyebrows and ears look low-res because I resized most of mario's textures because of file size, except the overall and the cap logo, and seems like I made a good choise.

The only thing left for me to do, is finish mario kart/party/golf/tennis/no-brawl-styled texture for yoshi so he fits the original mario and then, you and I would have made a hit!
And an awesome gif csp in the OP like classic tails!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 30, 2012, 10:18:42 PMAlright, a little preview for you guys:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thoughts?
Is Baby Mario rigged to a single bone? If so that's what should happen to Mario riding Yoshi, to make him (hopefully) one-slot.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 30, 2012, 10:56:40 PM #577 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:14:54 PM by Azure_Shadow
@Flygon: Lol no, I just made a bigger sizemod because it was a test. Honestly a giant Kirlia would be creepy.

And be sure to finish your math! Whether it's seems important or not, it's useful! For instance... since any number multiplied by zero is zero...

5*0 = 0
(5*0) = 0
And any number divided by itself is one...

0/0 = 1
Then:

(5*0)/0 = 0/0 = 1
5=1
:patrick:

Now feel free to use this formula to clone things! Computers, monsters, annoying siblings... etc. :D
Now available in blue.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 30, 2012, 10:18:42 PM
Alright, a little preview for you guys:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thoughts?

Nice job mate! I know it would mean a re-import, but what about using Kirby's Mario hat as a base for this one? That way, the UVs would be better and such.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


September 30, 2012, 11:13:42 PM #579 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:15:24 PM by Flygon
@smf: Mario is rigged into WaistN and he is one slot, like 99% of yoshi hacks lol (unless you mean a psa, then it would be no)
@Azure: 1+1+1+1+2+2x4+40+1-2, the answer isn't 71
@Pik: His cap uses 5 different textures and one only for the cap logo, but since I don't know about UV and what did exrsict did, just pretend I didn't say anything
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


September 30, 2012, 11:15:56 PM #580 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:26:14 PM by Azure_Shadow
Study hard, and remember:
study = no fail
no study= fail

(study)(no study) = (fail)(no fail)
(1+no)(study) = (1+no)(fail)
(1+no)(study) = (1+no)(fail)
study = fail
Now available in blue.

AZURE U Y LIKE TORTURING ME?
I already have a lot of work and I cannot stop thinking in the dividing by zero, and now this? xD

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 11:19:30 PM

And yay! 40 pages of fun!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 30, 2012, 10:42:10 PM
lol I typed my message and clicked post, and left the tab opened without noticing that you posted a reply, so, about the texture

EXCORSISTRAIN WILL YOU MARRY ME? (xD you are like the fourth person I propose marriage in this site)
It looks awesome, but his eyebrows and ears look low-res because I resized most of mario's textures because of file size, except the overall and the cap logo, and seems like I made a good choise.

The only thing left for me to do, is finish mario kart/party/golf/tennis/no-brawl-styled texture for yoshi so he fits the original mario and then, you and I would have made a hit!
And an awesome gif csp in the OP like classic tails!
I'll marry you when you spell my name right lol. You can just call me Rain, btw.
And woops, I made some of the textures bigger for better quality... I'll have to reshrink them then. :V

Quote from: Pik on September 30, 2012, 11:07:17 PM
Nice job mate! I know it would mean a re-import, but what about using Kirby's Mario hat as a base for this one? That way, the UVs would be better and such.

Thanks, and Flygon is doing all the importing and stuff. I'm just doing the textures, so if he's willing to re-import it, I'll force him to do it.

Also, congratz 40 pages, Flygon!
Baby Mario's pretty much done now unless Flygon wants to make the changes Pik suggested.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

September 30, 2012, 11:42:18 PM #583 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:20:58 AM by Flygon
Yeah, I'll blame the fact I don't inglich ay espanich, rain.
And since I got no idea of whatever pik said, unless he meant to use kirby's mario hat, I don't think that would be a legit option, he looks fair enught to me, and I don't want to increase the filesize nor destoy the model :P

Post Merge: October 01, 2012, 04:20:57 AM




3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


scrafty and kirlia look nice kyogra i dont know  it will be wierd seeing her floating on the ground like PS water pokemons lol i always wanderend why they didnt appear on a edje of a small lake or something lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.