Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on September 27, 2012, 03:03:23 AM
Two more previews

I'm surpriced that no one did this before
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm also surprised no one else thought of this yet.

Quote from: Flygon on September 27, 2012, 03:03:23 AM
And this is for Azure_Shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes.  :o That is awesome-looking. I can't believe you already finished her rig!

And a one-slot size mod would be epic win. Seriously.   ;D
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on September 27, 2012, 04:51:30 AM
I'm also surprised no one else thought of this yet.
well i had thought of that a long time ago
it was going to be a surprise hack lol

i mean to me it makes more sense than adult mario over yoshi
anyways i never started on it since ive got other projects going


will baby mario's head move?
also he may look like that in brawlbox but will probably look ok on the wii...
if not try cuting and pasting the skin for the shell in 3dsmax

It's probably because you didn't single-bind it to the correct bone.

Also, if you're not gonna include a Brawl style version in the release, can I make one? : D

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

@Azure: I know right?

@mr.mugenwii: I'm sure that doesn't work.

@Exorcist: Single-bid the bone? It just didn't have any skin, just that edit mesh without a light bulb, so I exported it like that and the shell was upside down and then I rigged it into ShellN, and it was rotated 90° to the left
And I was already doing both, Mario with brawl style and yoshi out a brawl style, but sure, it would be awesome to have two brawl textures and a colorful one. I'll send it to you when I fix that chair.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


According to my research, you have to rig it to ShellM, not ShellN. That's the problem.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com


OMFG KIRLIA!!!
And that baby mario brings back good memories ( i'll probably get it. I likes me a blue yoshi!)

Ok, Chibi Len is finished over Toon Link, what should I do for the sheild since he already have a custom sword?

Post Merge: September 28, 2012, 04:09:18 AM


He's ready to brawl, I think he'll not have shield since I can't find anything fitting
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


A Keyblade and a banana......

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Ok, today I may release some of the hacks I made with my sis's net book which are
-Kyogree (for psa)
-Srafty
-Blaze the Cat
-Young Zelda
-Chibi Len
-Knuckles (wolf)
-Baby Mario and Yoshi
-Kirlia
-Espio (sonic)
-Winnie Pooh

But if Exorsict wants to do a texture, it will take more time until she finishes, and to make a Kirlia size mod, I'll have to learn how to make one :P

So don't expect every single one of them
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Holy [censored]! Winnie the Pooh? Who's he going to be over, and will there be more like Tigger and Piglet?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

He goes over wario, and piglet, if I make him, he will be over lucas?
I think starwaffles's tigger vertex is really good, be looks better and more original than any other rig I can make
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


September 30, 2012, 05:16:43 PM #569 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:36:37 PM by Azure_Shadow
Quote from: Flygon on September 30, 2012, 03:27:16 PM
Ok, today I may release some of the hacks I made with my sis's net book which are
-Kyogree (for psa)
-Srafty
-Blaze the Cat
-Young Zelda
-Chibi Len
-Knuckles (wolf)
-Baby Mario and Yoshi
-Kirlia
-Espio (sonic)
-Winnie Pooh

But if Exorsict wants to do a texture, it will take more time until she finishes, and to make a Kirlia size mod, I'll have to learn how to make one :P

So don't expect every single one of them

Wow. You can do these things really quickly XD. I can't wait to see them!
Also:

Quote from: Flygon on September 30, 2012, 03:27:16 PM

But if Exorsict wants to do a texture, it will take more time until she finishes, and to make a Kirlia size mod, I'll have to learn how to make one :P

For a sizemod (pardon the noobish question; I know very little about model importing), wouldn't you just resize the transN bone?

Or... this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45130.0
First 10-12 replies. Zelda has a eyeyellowM bone, so would that work...?
Now available in blue.