Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on November 05, 2012, 08:52:38 PM
An emerald will be, a green emerald will be.

And about the idea of the guitar, according to my imagination:
sonic-guitar
knuckles-bass
tails-keys
amy-drums
Knux plays the bass, not the guitar although he doesn't have the gloves to play any of them.
reminds me of that old sonic cartoon where they were 3 brothers who played instruments and defeated enemies with the sound lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I never posted this, will go over falco and will be released whenever I get rid of that importing problem in brawl box

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 08, 2012, 12:47:48 AM
Yeah, I never posted this, will go over falco and will be released whenever I get rid of that importing problem in brawl box


why not do scepetille instead of going to the middle one?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Because f**k you and your green marsupial lizard.
Just kidding, I don't like sceptile.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 08, 2012, 08:09:57 PM
Because f**k you and your green marsupial lizard.
Just kidding, I don't like sceptile.
i dont like noone of treeko evo line i just tough sceptile was more popular ? i guess wrong i always go for the water starter except on gen 2 where i went for typhlosion :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 08, 2012, 08:19:33 PM
i dont like noone of treeko evo line i just tough sceptile was more popular ? i guess wrong i always go for the water starter except on gen 2 where i went for typhlosion :P
Grovyle is like Quilava XD Even though you can evolve it and make it more powerful lots of people prefer to keep it that way.

Anyway, could you make the leaf on its head slightly longer? or a version that has it longer? It looks a bit short IMO
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

@Carnage: I really don't think sceptile is more popular than grovile, specially because of the anime and pokemon mystery dungeon 2

@Alses: It's just perspective, it's longer
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



November 12, 2012, 03:10:05 AM #758 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:31:53 AM by Flygon
Ok as you all may know I'm a disorganized person who likes working in many stuff at once, so I have riders, gardevoir, RAIKOU, bayleef, grovyle, servine, treeko (grass starters ftw) knuckles, cream, pianta, zack, coyote, kk, kaito, len, sonic heroes rouge, baby mario and yoshi, beedrill, feraligatr, mudkip, vaporeon, zekrom, lakitu and other characters I can't remember, but here's the final previews of the riders

Any feedback is appreciated!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shadow:
-Nothing

Rouge:
-Add shining effect to her pants



Post Merge: November 12, 2012, 04:31:51 AM

Added another poll to know with who should I finish first.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Grovyle would be pretty awesome, ahh, the memories from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2.. T-T

Just recolor my Celebi over Lucario into shiny and I need to finish piplup/chimchar over ice climbers and there you have it, PMD in brawl.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Voted Gardevoir. >.>

Because she's sexy. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



I love the racers Flygon they look epic

Voteed for shadow we need more shadows!!!!!


<_<


>_>

mudkipz.


Question why in the Op still daisy as preview??