Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 14, 2012, 12:32:10 AM
Why did you do a male Gardevoir!? :oshi:

loljk
To match with my male lopunny  :srs:

lol black text
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 14, 2012, 12:52:20 AM
To match with my male lopunny  :srs:

lol black text
lol the lol about the lol black text of the other lol black text.


bowser seems fitting for feraligator  xD i will be waiting for him :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Flygon on November 13, 2012, 11:41:14 PM
@Carnage: He's over peach, jk over olimar, jk over ivy, jk over rob, JK OVER GAME AND WATCH! not really, goes on bowser cuz he scratches and bites and got his hunches.
@Genesis: I made her just for the psa.
@Mr.lolIwasninja'dwii: yeah, coyote is released, so sad he isn't as popular as gardevoir... I'll blame kids nowadays and their satanic monster enslaving cartoons xD
Darn haters! I thiun
Quote from: Flygon on November 13, 2012, 11:41:14 PM
@Carnage: He's over peach, jk over olimar, jk over ivy, jk over rob, JK OVER GAME AND WATCH! not really, goes on bowser cuz he scratches and bites and got his hunches.
@Genesis: I made her just for the psa.
@Mr.lolIwasninja'dwii: yeah, coyote is released, so sad he isn't as popular as gardevoir... I'll blame kids nowadays and their satanic monster enslaving cartoons xD
I think of it as befriending em later... now on a side note
SERVINE?! OMFG!!

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on November 15, 2012, 12:07:53 AM
Darn haters! I thiunI think of it as befriending em later... now on a side note
SERVINE?! OMFG!!
And nothing coherent, was said that day.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Same, im super excited. Im probably gonna make his PSA over Ness purely because hes like the only person on the roster thats open.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Hi, I have a quick question, and I haven't read through the whole topic, but on the main page it says that you made a magickarp over Squirtel and it isn't in the vault. Does that mean that you haven't put it up yet, or it was taken down/etc?

@Genesis: Which character? Gardevoir?
@E-102 Gamma: Magikarp wasn't released because he got a problems on his eyes, but it's fixed now. I'll have to remake him with moving arms and probably a custom boneset and a surprice for the final smash.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


No Gardevoir is gonna be on Zelda, I ment Feraligater.
Magikarp sounds awesome lol.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on November 15, 2012, 05:40:11 AM
No Gardevoir is gonna be on Zelda, I ment Feraligater.
Magikarp sounds awesome lol.
Oh, god! another amazing pokemon sis going to be made by an amazing model rigger!


Quote from: JAD on November 16, 2012, 05:12:42 PM
I have the model for Charmy bee even though it seems no one but me wants him in brawl lol. Its from sonic generations so its a good model for lucas.  :kdance:
-JAD
Good for you.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I have the model for Charmy bee even though it seems no one but me wants him in brawl lol. Its from sonic generations so its a good model for lucas.  :kdance:
Heres the model:http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/sonicgenerations/sheet/4096
-JAD

Post Merge: November 16, 2012, 06:31:22 PM

Quote from: Flygon on November 16, 2012, 05:36:02 PM
Good for you.
I forgot to post the model's link