Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

I dun geddit. What's that do for you exactly?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: E-102 Gamma on November 13, 2012, 01:21:18 AM
@Flygon
Wow you're not that nice, are you?
I'm not nice... I'M SEXY :srs:
I would like to ask why you got so easily into that conclusion, but this is a model import thread, not a discussing place, I don't want to fill one or two pages with off useless content, so if you got nothing related to model importing, don't say it at all.

Back on topic I made big the cat over ddd with his fishing road over the hammer but still needs some fixes if that answers to your questions.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I really hope people vote for grovyle, id love to see him over falco.


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 13, 2012, 12:36:19 AM
Honestly who gives a fuke about Shadow any more? There is already a Shadow with moving eyes, perfect expressions, perfect rigging, and has the brawl detail. What the hell can be added to him? I voted for Shrek since I haven't seen any imports of him yet, all though a Pianta would be awesome as well.
Me wants shadow. :srs:

btw why Willy legacy E Coyote is over wolf? fits more on snake with the acme mgs weapons and stuff. but i still love him >_>

Quote from: Flygon on November 13, 2012, 01:38:02 AM
I'm not nice... I'M SEXY :srs:
I would like to ask why you got so easily into that conclusion, but this is a model import thread, not a discussing place, I don't want to fill one or two pages with off useless content, so if you got nothing related to model importing, don't say it at all.

Back on topic I made big the cat over ddd with his fishing road over the hammer but still needs some fixes if that answers to your questions.

No. No it really doesn't. I don't see the significance of the color value array. What does it do exactly?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Master Gawain on November 13, 2012, 04:52:19 AM
I really hope people vote for grovyle, id love to see him over falco.
All these are at least 80% done, grovile just needs rigged tongue, weighted arms and transparency in textures. He's over Falco.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 13, 2012, 04:56:56 AM
Me wants shadow. :srs:

btw why Willy legacy E Coyote is over wolf? fits more on snake with the acme mgs weapons and stuff. but i still love him >_>
Goes on wolf cuz they're dawgs. 'nuff said xD
I wanted to replace wolf's blaster with any cartoony gun but I didn't find any model.

Quote from: Velen on November 13, 2012, 04:59:04 AM
No. No it really doesn't. I don't see the significance of the color value array. What does it do exactly?
That's something we should ask mugen, cuz idk about shading/materials


damn, ninja'd 3 times!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


see feraligator on the poll who would he be over just curious probably bowser/charizard?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gardevoir looks great dude, now i'll have more reason to make her PSA


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: Carnage on November 13, 2012, 10:09:24 AM
see feraligator on the poll who would he be over just curious probably bowser/charizard?
Carnage why do you like the coolest characters :af2:
Coyote released

@Carnage: He's over peach, jk over olimar, jk over ivy, jk over rob, JK OVER GAME AND WATCH! not really, goes on bowser cuz he scratches and bites and got his hunches.
@Genesis: I made her just for the psa.
@Mr.lolIwasninja'dwii: yeah, coyote is released, so sad he isn't as popular as gardevoir... I'll blame kids nowadays and their satanic monster enslaving cartoons xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


it was an insta download for me
porque el coyote
que mira con los ojos que brillan en la noche
poco loco

Quote from: Mr.MW on November 13, 2012, 11:48:12 PM
it was an insta download for me
porque el coyote
que mira con los ojos que brillan en la noche
poco loco
No español, ni poquito!
No enserio, es esa una cancion regional? (sorry if you don't speak spanish)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


its an old rap song,
its got a cool beat but i no like the rapper too much
anyways any luck with them color nodes
i havent really messed around with dem because i dont use dolphin and i hate jumping from my pc to the living room where my wii is at

Quote from: Flygon on November 14, 2012, 12:03:06 AM
No español, ni poquito!
No enserio, es esa una cancion regional? (sorry if you don't speak spanish)
lo siento no hay excusa para los que no saben español;
Tienen Google Traductor....

Quote from: Flygon link=topic=42490.msg1054942#msg1054942
@Mr.lolIwasninja'dwii: yeah, coyote is released, so sad he isn't as popular as gardevoir... I'll blame kids nowadays and their satanic monster enslaving cartoons xD
Its because isnt on snake. >_>

November 14, 2012, 12:32:10 AM #794 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 12:33:39 AM by Pear_Knight
Why did you do a male Gardevoir!? :oshi:

loljk
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509