Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

If a Mudkip model gets created. I'll work on the PSA and for some other Pokemons as well.

Hey, I know this seems, off, but I need help adding a monocule to my azelf model, then one without it with a shirt.
also:
Ampharos on peach
Lilligant on zelda
Minccino on pikachu

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on August 16, 2012, 04:51:40 PM
Hey, I know this seems, off, but I need help adding a monocule to my azelf model, then one without it with a shirt.
also:
Ampharos on peach
Lilligant on zelda
Minccino on pikachu

Good for you

Aiai is out!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


OMG CLOYSTER!! Hell yes!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

August 17, 2012, 06:09:32 AM #274 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:12:58 AM by Flygon
Check my OP, what do you think?
Off topic actually this is my thread but since it's in the model section:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Nice new OP. I like how Celebi sticks out pretty well. Well thank the Dr. or thank me for requesting Celebi. XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

nice move showing the recolours and whatnot about celebi you should make her over someone like ness or lucas so she doesnt have disabled legs imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i make the GIFs with photoshop, it isn't automatic, it's tedious, but it makes a great quality GIF

Hey Flygon If You Have 3ds Max Back Can You Say Me How Far Ayana Pokemon B/W 2 Girl And Shiki Are ?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 17, 2012, 08:19:06 AM
Nice new OP. I like how Celebi sticks out pretty well. Well thank the Dr. or thank me for requesting Celebi. XD
Yeah. Oh and did you know that, umm, the guy in my avi, is a vocaloid called VY2 because when I want to fire you saying that samzapp or the drunk russan do it first

Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2012, 10:20:44 AM
nice move showing the recolours and whatnot about celebi you should make her over someone like ness or lucas so she doesnt have disabled legs imo
Magic pokemon over Lucas/Ness is unoriginal. I've aloways wonderen what does imo means

Quote from: jokekid on August 17, 2012, 10:41:13 AM
i make the GIFs with photoshop, it isn't automatic, it's tedious, but it makes a great quality GIF
Thanks. I'll check

Quote from: Aelia on August 17, 2012, 12:32:12 PM
Hey Flygon If You Have 3ds Max Back Can You Say Me How Far Ayana Pokemon B/W 2 Girl And Shiki Are ?
Ayanais T-posed with an auto rig, the trainer is just in 3ds max and shiki isn't even started, I'm sure I've told you before
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


imo means in my opinion xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can u make do the brawl trophy of baby peach

August 17, 2012, 07:33:11 PM #282 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 07:37:29 PM by Flygon
That's already a project I'm planing over peach, the only progress is her model separated into parts (Head, legs bust) but I'll use peach's arms and some mario kart parts

And Classic Sonic/Tails over Ice Climbers is finished, I based their hammers as the ones in sonic advance 3

They will come with their normal and HD texture (the one in the picture you can hardly see)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


just wondering how do zapdos wings work? since well they are preety diferent from charizards
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2012, 09:41:18 PM
just wondering how do zapdos wings work? since well they are preety diferent from charizards
Hold your hands in your back, that's how he look, but at least, he was the most difficult from the 4 birds


About sonic and tails, I turned this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Into this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com