Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 20, 2012, 09:17:18 PM
I love how everytime I post in this [censored] forum I make myself look like a [censored]ing idiot. :srs:
*pats head* don't worry, and it's funny because yesterday I got DKCR and I'm rage quitting a LOT (don't know why)

Post Merge: August 20, 2012, 09:24:11 PM

Quote from: Aelia on August 20, 2012, 09:19:35 PM
[spoiler]Timon over luigi Model

Seismitoad over Bowser Model

Breloom over Yoshi Model

Ariel over Zelda Model

Org13 Roxas over Link Model

Krokorok over Fox Model

Lea over Pit Model

Org Riku over ike Model

Prince Eric over marth Model

Scorpion over C.Falcon Model

Dusknoir over Samus Model

May over Poke rainer Model

Burmy over Jigglypuff Model

Psyduck over Olimar Model

Scream over snake Model

Magnemite over ROB Model

Soldier over G&W Model
Wow, that's a list. Seems like someone took my tags from my posts xD, thanks for requesting-I mean suggesting!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


 :>.>palm:

At least I suggested something over C. Falcon.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on August 20, 2012, 09:21:10 PM
*pats head* don't worry, and it's funny because yesterday I got DKCR and I'm rage quitting a LOT (don't know why)

I know, that game is awesome, but just so frustrating. :P

Anyway, I'd like...

Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach over Snake (I have a model ripped from one of Robz's stages and the textures, I can send you the PCS myself. I'm always saying I'm making her a PSA, but I can't use that MDL0. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 20, 2012, 09:26:00 PM
Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach over Snake
I have her model and I think snake is unfitting, but if it's for a psa, I guess I can
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


ideas very well xD

Jigly needs more model imports like igglibuff and the clefairy evo line xD

Yoshi  any chance you wanna import a true dinosaur? i got a spinosauros model if youre interested it would look epic imo xD

will think of more latter


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, I can always get her ported, I guess. How about Zelda instead (with her sword, ofc)?

Are you still planning to do the rest of the Sonic Riders imports and Kirlia?
Now available in blue.

@Carnage: The internet has thousands of millions dinosaur models I can use xD
@Tabuu: If it's with a sword, why not marth or ike, so she could use ichigo psa
@Azure: Seems like you are the only one interested in the riders and, why shouldn't I stop those? (rethorical question, don't answer)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Not answering. OK.

Edit: I didn't mean to press the post button... Oh well. Still excited for whatever else you do.  :)
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Flygon on August 20, 2012, 09:35:34 PM

@Tabuu: If it's with a sword, why not marth or ike, so she could use ichigo psa
)

Marth, huh? I never thought of that, to be honest. I'd much rather have that then. ;D



Quote from: Flygon on August 20, 2012, 09:35:34 PM
@Carnage: The internet has thousands of millions dinosaur models I can use xD
@Tabuu: If it's with a sword, why not marth or ike, so she could use ichigo psa
@Azure: Seems like you are the only one interested in the riders and, why shouldn't I stop those? (rethorical question, don't answer)
check this site http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html it would be epic to see some true dinos outside the kjp t rex ported onto yoshi especially spino
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

James Bond over Snake :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you need the model converted then I can do that.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 20, 2012, 11:37:39 PM James Bond over Snake :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If you need the model converted then I can do that.
You ma'am are a genius. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509