Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40




Let's get some crazy clowns in this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ooo you know what would be really cool a shaymin over ivysuar :D
Im that one guy with a HUGE obsession for Shaymins

Quote from: Haseyo on August 21, 2012, 12:24:23 AMLet's get some crazy clowns in this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Over Peach would be better imo. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: wbuckner111 on August 21, 2012, 08:11:35 PM
ooo you know what would be really cool a shaymin over ivysuar :D
Guess what? It won't. Ivysaur isn't in the list :srs:


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 21, 2012, 08:25:29 PM
Over Peach would be better imo. :srs:
But since I need hacks over Zelda...
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Interesting idea but woulden't a psa over wolf fit the most, because of the scratches
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Yes, I Think That Too And Than I Have Finally A Good Character Over Wolf That I Like.

Ok, I managed to get 3DS max in my sister's laptop.
-The good think is that it shows textures (the one I use just colors the whole body into the main texture color) and it's fastest to open and use.
-But the bad thing is that it can't import .DAEs (crashes after I import) it is glitchy/crashes with heavy comands, and it is difficult to work with (it's a netbook with win 7, not a '01 pc with windows xp)

So far I've only made silly imports (just the whole body rigged into one bode, like my butterfree or boygo's latios climbers) just porygon over rob freezes while picking him in the css and drifblim over jiggs just crashes before appearing in the stage and I just realized while writing this that the reason it freezes it's because I tested him into FitPurin02 (green slot) which uses a sleepy hat which is an independent model which means, it froze because it's just a renamed FitPurin00 into 03

I already made 5 without counting porygon characters, I'll get previews soon... or late
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


How'd you get Porygon and Drifblim into 3ds Max if you can't import .daes? :V
You probably download the right plugin again already but did you try running 3ds Max as an administrator?

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 21, 2012, 10:11:17 PM
How'd you get Porygon and Drifblim into 3ds Max if you can't import .daes? :V
You probably download the right plugin again already but did you try running 3ds Max as an administrator?
I imported them as .smd, and that plugin already comes with 3DS max, but I'll check
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 21, 2012, 10:06:16 PM
Ok, I managed to get 3DS max in my sister's laptop.
-The good think is that it shows textures (the one I use just colors the whole body into the main texture color) and it's fastest to open and use.
-But the bad thing is that it can't import .DAEs (crashes after I import) it is glitchy/crashes with heavy comands, and it is difficult to work with (it's a netbook with win 7, not a '01 pc with windows xp)

So far I've only made silly imports (just the whole body rigged into one bode, like my butterfree or boygo's latios climbers) just porygon over rob freezes while picking him in the css and drifblim over jiggs just crashes before appearing in the stage and I just realized while writing this that the reason it freezes it's because I tested him into FitPurin02 (green slot) which uses a sleepy hat which is an independent model which means, it froze because it's just a renamed FitPurin00 into 03

I already made 5 without counting porygon characters, I'll get previews soon... or late
you always do lots of previews that are epic xD drifblim on jigly is genious but he is a ghost using normal type moves lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 21, 2012, 11:20:15 PM
you always do lots of previews that are epic xD drifblim on jigly is genious but he is a ghost using normal type moves lol
-Roll out
-Pound
-Rest
-Sing

Yeah, it fit it... except pound
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com