Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Syeo on August 22, 2012, 02:31:59 PMMy request for three Mario Party 1 Characters:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Azure_Shadow: As I told you before, kirlia is in hold, since I haven't been able to make hacks, but now I got 3ds max, but I guess I'll make kirlia over peach and not lucas since lucas shoulders are long, and she would look a lot like freaking donkey kong, and the raiders, the same, not progress yet, just rouge, jet, shadow v2 and kuckles are finished, tails is finished too but the head should be 3x times bigger, I'll release them when I finish cream, wave, amy, blaze and even sonic'll be made
Quote*ducks in case something is thrown at him*
throw what and why?

@Haseyo: There's no list, since they're just suggestions, but I can look on previous pages, but I'll take at least one suggestion by person

@Saneymu: Oh, stop it you!  :happy:

@T25: Thanks for the list, and as you said, publicly released since shrek and storm are like 70%

@Chaos: He made a request thread a long ago and I offered myself to make them and I guess he just remided me
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


@Flygon. So Windows 7 Can't Import Dae Models But OBJ, And Other Models Can Be Imported Well On Windows 7 ?



Quote from: XxTAILSxX on August 22, 2012, 10:48:40 PM
as a 'suggestion' can u plz rig the brawl tails model onto fox so i can make a moveset for him? http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/supersmashbros.brawl/sheet/77 or  http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/supersmashbros.brawl/sheet/3369
The generations tails is 100 times better than the brawl model, also as you read a page ago, you are not suggesting, you are requesting, there's a difference between giving ideas than asking for something. Also brawl model over fox would be a total failure due to the bad qualty model
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 22, 2012, 06:43:21 PM@Azure_Shadow: As I told you before, kirlia is in hold, since I haven't been able to make hacks, but now I got 3ds max, but I guess I'll make kirlia over peach and not lucas since lucas shoulders are long, and she would look a lot like freaking donkey kong, and the raiders, the same, not progress yet, just rouge, jet, shadow v2 and kuckles are finished, tails is finished too but the head should be 3x times bigger, I'll release them when I finish cream, wave, amy, blaze and even sonic'll be made.

Ohhhh, okay. Yay!  ;D

Quote from: Flygon on August 22, 2012, 06:43:21 PM throw what and why?

I thought it might've sounded like a request... even though you'd already said that you were planning to do her.
Now available in blue.

Ok, so my aunt was using that pc with 3ds max, and decided to delete random heavy foldes "so it gets faster" and she deleted that one file with value photos, brawl files, max scences and ALL MY DAMN PROJECTS, but thanks her lack of computer skills she didn't delete 3ds itself and the bakup files so I was able to finish the original 8 sonic riders only (sorry, no blaze, silver and sonic), so the following projects are gone
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But I managed to save Grovyle, Amy (Generations), T-Posed Daisy and Shrek ... so yeah, but I still have 3DS max on my sis laptop, and I've already make like 20 new imports (silly ones, but needed) but if I made them once, I can make them again
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



-Oak, Misty and Heracross
-Moltres


NOO i want my oak moltres and heracross :S so your aunt can just use your pc and delete whatever she wants? :srs: i would never welcome anyone like that in my house

did zapdos live?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Man, that must be frustrating... Did she delete them permanantly? You can't just look in the recycle bin for them and press 'restore' or anything, can you?
Sorry about that... why did she just randomly decide to delete something if she didn't know what it was or who was using it? People should have more common sense than that (no offense meant to her, of course).
Now available in blue.

@Carnage: As I've told you before, that pc with 3ds max was in my gradparent's house, so it isn't 100% mine, they have a slow internet (they don't spend too much in internet) and she thinks deleting heavy stuff makes the internet faster :srs:  and she cleaned the recycle bin. Zapdos is still alive, but his .max file isn't, so you'll have to edit animations to make him look decent

@Azure: Read adove
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Man, that stinks. How can she know she ought to clear the recycle bin but not know what factors influence internet speed?
Ah well. Glad that you have SOME stuff remaining anyway; your imports keep getting better and better recently.
Now available in blue.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In order they go over
-Jiggly
-ROB
-Jiggly
-Jiggly
-Ivy
-Pit
-Ivy
-MK
-DDD
-Kirby
-Pika
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 25, 2012, 05:00:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In order they go over
-Jiggly
-ROB
-Jiggly
-Jiggly
-Ivy
-Pit
-Ivy
-MK
-DDD
-Kirby
-Pika
Yay for Muk!