Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Kyouma on September 01, 2012, 12:03:40 AM
why dont you make meiko over peach? zsamus has loots of imports already
Well I don't see Meiko that... peachy, and meiko is finished now, also I think meiko fits zss by one reason you can easily tell
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 01, 2012, 12:09:29 AM
Well I don't see Meiko that... peachy, and meiko is finished now, also I think meiko fits zss by one reason you can easily tell
The world's lines has changed! my reading steiner has been activated, I see why now hah..

oh btw, my computer is not running 3ds max yet (thats why I havent done nothing atm.) but I am doing all I can to solve it and rig rin as we said

The Vocaloid imports are looking good so far Flygon.

As for Len...maybe over Link? Link's boneset looks like it'd fit him well, not sure what to do about the weapons/shield though.

If I recall, I remember seeing a neat suggestion on the forums putting the Kagamine twins over Zelda/Sheik, with Len on Shiek and Rin over Zelda.
- Forte

First a Perfect Metal Sonic and now a Perfect Daisy. What else could get better? :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Forté on September 01, 2012, 12:53:08 AM
The Vocaloid imports are looking good so far Flygon.

As for Len...maybe over Link? Link's boneset looks like it'd fit him well, not sure what to do about the weapons/shield though.

If I recall, I remember seeing a neat suggestion on the forums putting the Kagamine twins over Zelda/Sheik, with Len on Shiek and Rin over Zelda.
- Forte

yes, that was my idea, Flygon would make len for sheik and I would make rin for zelda, but Im not sure when will I be able to import again

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 01, 2012, 01:02:15 AM
First a Perfect Metal Sonic and now a Prefect Daisy. What else could get better? :srs:

Who knew Daisy would ever become a prefect at hogwarts!

Anyway Flygon, Meiko looks pretty good so far, aside from the skirt. But you said you rigged it already.

I also agree with the twins being over zelda & sheik.

@Kyouma: Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about that project xD, but I've been looking for a project diva rin but I can't seem to find her since the creator took the link down, seriously, why do they release and took off the dl. And yeah, I hope you can be able to use 3DS max anytime soon

@Forte: Good suggestion, but he can go over Peach as he apears in imitation black, and in servant of evil :iconfangirlnosebleedplz: jk, I find sheik way unfitting but as long as there is a rin, it will be perfect

@Chaos: Perfect Shadow

@BlackJax: Well I wrote bad the things up there, the picture in the right has bad shoulders and not skirt, the one in the left has the skirt rigged and better shoulders, and that final version has even better skirt and even better shoulders
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Meiko /le drool
My [censored]ing ZSS slots are getting murdered. Was hoping she was over Peach but beggars can't be choosers.

I don't know which characters you said you really wanted to use, but I say Len over Fox. No personality of any Brawl character really fits Vocaloid so who cares who you put them over. Just do it!


Quote from: Haseyo on September 01, 2012, 03:31:36 PM
Meiko /le drool
My [censored]ing ZSS slots are getting murdered. Was hoping she was over Peach but beggars can't be choosers.

I don't know which characters you said you really wanted to use, but I say Len over Fox. No personality of any Brawl character really fits Vocaloid so who cares who you put them over. Just do it!
Since vocaloids are just a singing voice with an avatar, not a anime character that can sing, so yeah. But I just don't want to end up making the kagamine over peach and pit, because that would be too obvious and yet unoriginal

And fox is a really good idea since I need hacks over him, but I'll not work on other imports untill next week, I'll just release daisy, meiko, riders and amy this week
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on September 01, 2012, 03:12:53 PM

@BlackJax: Well I wrote bad the things up there, the picture in the right has bad shoulders and not skirt, the one in the left has the skirt rigged and better shoulders, and that final version has even better skirt and even better shoulders

That is confusing.
I'll just trust that everything will look nice on the final release XD

Don't worry about it, if I could get windows 100%'s makise kurisu model for free, I can get that rin model


September 02, 2012, 06:21:45 PM #448 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 06:24:31 PM by Flygon
@Azure: Thanks!

Ok, now that I dropped released Electabuzz, now I'll go and finish setting them up, adding metal and fs, take pictures and make css of the following characters:
-Daisy
-MEIKO
-Beedrill
-Excecute
-Magnemite
-Pianta
-Amy
-Jet*
-Shadow*
-Knuckles*
-Tails*
-Rouge*
-Wave*
-Amy*
-Cream*
-Shrek
-Storm*
-Charmy
-Burmy
-Big (just needs froggy)
-Drifloon
-Drifblim
*From Sonic Riders

So, yeah, I guess I have a lot to do
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


So, I heard you need the first 151 Pokemon's PBR models?