Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

September 24, 2012, 03:57:20 AM #540 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:00:18 AM by Azure_Shadow
Hi. I have a high-quality capture device, AV signal amplifier, and Pinnacle Studio 14. I'd be happy to make a video for you.

I don't know if you're still doing Kirlia, but if you aren't, I'd like to request her. Given that you've almost finished the Riders models, she's the only model left that I'd had on my mind that isn't already in Brawl.  :)

If you were already doing her, I'll do the video anyway. You're making a lot of cool stuff, and I'd like to help out if I can. I'll make the video tomorrow or Tuesday; you can tell me which characters you'd like me to use if you want.
Now available in blue.

Yeah, I just checked it xP but I'll still wait for someone here to do it so  he/she gets a request :P

Post Merge: September 24, 2012, 04:03:17 AM

@Azure:  :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
OMG yes please! Kirlia was cancelled since her model was deleted, but I can remake her, do you still want her on lucas? because her shoulders look weird because of lucas's fat body or would you like...Peach or Zelda with a size mod. IDK you decide, but wouldn't you like anything else besides kirlia? Since she is already a planed project, so you can have a second character
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


September 24, 2012, 04:03:25 AM #542 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:15:48 AM by Azure_Shadow
Wow, we ninja'd each other twice.

Um, Kirlia'd probably be better on Peach or Zelda then. If you can do Zelda with a size mod, I think the moveset would fit better than Peach, but just do whichever is easier.

Actually no, I don't think I know of any models I like that aren't on Brawl. Unless Demonboy can rip Soren's Path of Radiance (Gamecube) model, in which case I'd like that for my machinima better than the Marth texture hack that I'm currently using. If not, then don't worry about it- like I said, I'd just like to help out. And thanks!

EDIT: Lol, I forgot that it needed to be from specific games. Fire Emblem isn't one of them so... nope, I can't think of any request. I'm content just watching this thread like a hawk for Kirlia and the Riders. :laugh:


Post Merge: September 24, 2012, 04:19:05 AM


'K, I need to do homework now, please tell me if you want me to use specific characters for the video. Otherwise I'll probably make the video with characters from four different series, for variety.

ALSO EDIT:
I forgot that I'm having freezing issues with the Pokemon Trainer. But that's probably because of a code or something, so I'll just remove all the non-relevant codes and check to make sure it works.
Now available in blue.

I guess you really want kirlia, but ok.
The other three characters are up to you, like your favorites (or least hated in case I'm that bad) hacks of mine.

And I'm sure you are using some kind of independent pokemon trainer, or something
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


you will still do people requests from the old request part?

*I wonder if Flygon ever looked at the jurassic park models from models recource i sended him* :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh god, Carnage please tell me you are freaking lying.

Those were suggestions, not requests.
There's a HUGE difference between suggesting and requesting.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on September 25, 2012, 03:17:03 AM
Oh god, Carnage please tell me you are freaking lying.

Those were suggestions, not requests.
There's a HUGE difference between suggesting and requesting.
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 25, 2012, 04:19:09 AM
carnage probably thought u were taking requests lol

this lol i actualy tough that time they were requests lol  guess i misread or something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm finished! One video of Flygon's cool models, ready for display!
Flygon, do you want me to upload it to Youtube myself, or send you the video file? I haven't uploaded anything to Youtube yet, so if I do it myself, what would be the best settings to use (if any options exist, lol).
Now available in blue.

THANKS, well if you already have an account, it would nice if you uploaded it there, so you can have a video in your account!

And Kirlia on Zelda is like 50% done!
You sure you don't want another pokemon or sonic/mario character?

Post Merge: September 26, 2012, 02:01:02 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


September 26, 2012, 05:27:07 AM #550 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 02:04:44 PM by Azure_Shadow
Quote from: Flygon on September 25, 2012, 11:27:34 PM
THANKS, well if you already have an account, it would nice if you uploaded it there, so you can have a video in your account!

And Kirlia on Zelda is like 50% done!
You sure you don't want another pokemon or sonic/mario character?

Great! I will upload the video to Youtube then. I'll post the link either tonight or tomorrow afternoon, since I'm not sure how long it takes to upload and it's late.
That's great progress! I can't think of any requests unless you or someone you know can do a minor vertex edit. By minor, I mean deleting or shrinking a part of one polygon- supposedly this is easy to do, but for me the vertices show up as blue dots, I can't figure out which pieces correspond to what, and I always ruin the model. If it's a bother, don't worry about it- my original plan was to learn how to vertex it myself over Christmas break.

Post Merge: September 26, 2012, 01:57:25 PM

It's up! Here's the link:
Flygon's SSBB models demo.mp4
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Flygon on September 25, 2012, 11:27:34 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dat waist.
Too bad you couldn't find the Project Diva models. :<

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

@Azure: We don't know each other for so long, and this is crazy, BUT WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!? Thanks a lot dude/dudette!! I'll add it to the OP when I get home, and Kirlia will be released this weekend

@Exorcist: I used animasa/default model because it's a chibi len, and because those models are more editable and lower poly than project diva ones, maybe I'll make PD Len on link to go with him

And those hips are due to toon link's proportions
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Haha, no problem, Flygon. I hope it's what you were looking for. If you need another one sometime, be sure to ask me.
Now available in blue.

Two more previews

I'm surpriced that no one did this before
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And this is for Azure_Shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com