Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

I only know him from Kingdom Hearts, so the keyblade feels like a nice touch.
Now available in blue.

October 12, 2012, 11:03:48 PM #631 Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:04:39 PM by Flygon
Released!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: MBHC on October 12, 2012, 11:04:56 PM
Good post i love ;)
look at my post giving you click on the image of MBHC

What the [censored]...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I'll handle this...

Quote from: MBHC on October 12, 2012, 11:04:56 PMGood post i love ;) look at my post giving you click on the image of MBHC
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 13, 2012, 12:52:18 AM #636 Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 12:53:42 AM by Mr.MW
laughed my ass out loud
youre on a strike

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 13, 2012, 12:50:00 AM
I think he said he likes Flygons Signature Link
It sounds more like he's advertising his thread, cuz he said:
Quotelook at my post giving you click on the image of MBHC
AKA: While looking at my post, you can click on the image below that says MBHC.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think either he wants me to watch his thread (because he wrote the same twice)
or he wants to click on me (because he said that twice  :srs:)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


October 14, 2012, 02:24:27 PM #639 Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM by Daakun
Any chance the uv mapping on the shoes and seam across the head will be fixed in that Blaze import?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


While I'm here though, to the fellow who commented earlier on only knowing Jack from Kingdom Hearts: watch The Nightmare Before Christmas! It's awesome! D:

Edit: And a bit of feedback on Jack: you should close his right fist a bit; that hand has no bones, so leaving the fingers straight out leaves the hand totally open in-game.

The "Perfect" Shadow needs HD texture. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Daakun well I dont know how to make uv edits, I've tired and failed, but thats why I'll make Generations version later, with better rig because of the high poly model.
And jack, the reason of his fingers is because of the proportions, he is really really slim compared to marth, I even had to make his chest wider so he could have decent moving arms, just look some animations, while marth puts his hand on his hips, he puts them in the air.

@Chaos ZOMG I CANT BEIBLEVE NOONE HAS MADE THIS BEFOR BECAUSE OMG ALL OF THE SHADOWZ IN TEH VAULT ARE NOT GOOD AS HIS GAEMS IN HD BECAUSE OMG NO EFFENSE TO STARWAFFR AND NANDOBUZ AND MAIRODK

After looking in the poll and seeing most of it is no, seems like shadow fanboys don't like getting trolled lol
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


At least make it and release it on your thread. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Or simply edit the original one and put the two of them in the op

Look what I just found!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


So Brendan will make it into Brawl? Over Poketrainer or will he have a Magikarp on his hook like Red (over Ike)? xD