Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Over Pokemon trainer, I'll have to make a custom model mixing pokemon trainer (red) with brendan using red's body, brendan's textures pokenav shoes and bag and use pikachu's scarf (which is actually brendan's) and any kind of similar hair for his hat.

And he would hold a feebas, not a magikarp xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


For a custom model he looks very well. Do you also think about a Hoenn Pack like the Pokémon Trainer Girl Pack?

Or he'd hold PETA Pikachu. ;o

October 14, 2012, 07:20:26 PM #647 Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 01:56:45 AM by Flygon
The picture adove is the model from coeum, and I also plan doing mudkip and treeko over squirtle, so there's a chance I can also release them together

Post Merge: October 16, 2012, 01:56:45 AM

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on October 14, 2012, 07:20:26 PM
The picture adove is the model from coeum, and I also plan doing mudkip and treeko over squirtle, so there's a chance I can also release them together

Post Merge: October 16, 2012, 01:56:45 AM


you should rig him over captain falcon that would be funny to see

Do Ash and Brock next, only ones on the vault are retextures and vertexes.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 16, 2012, 02:03:19 AM
you should rig him over captain falcon that would be funny to see
Old man on steroids. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@leon: Nice try falcon fanboy xD
It's just that captain falcon freezes my game since 2010 xD so he'll go over red and over snake  :/
Ninja'd!!
@smf: Actually, I think the ash vertex hacks look really good, and brook is impossible for me to make because of my impressive bad modeling skills.
But I can give ash a try, it's just red with edited hair
NINJA'D AGAIN!! #FUUUUU
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I reiterate what I said.
Quote from: SEG on October 15, 2012, 03:38:02 PM
Why do you all want Falcon?
He's got zillions of hacks already. Besides, Pokemon Trainers aren't the ones fighting. Sure, Falcon could be used for comedic value, but, again, the Trainers aren't the ones fighting.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Is there not an actual 3d model of Brock in any Pokemon game? :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@SegtendoYeah, I read it in the other thread, so I reiterate what I said
Quote from: Flygon on October 16, 2012, 02:13:23 AM
@leon: Nice try falcon fanboy xD
It's just that captain falcon freezes my game since 2010 xD so he'll go over red and over snake  :/

@smf: nope, just a mugshot in pokemon stadium
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


So your Captain freezes? Have you tried the original files?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Flygon on October 16, 2012, 02:13:23 AM
@leon: Nice try falcon fanboy xD

Ninja'd!!
@smf: Actually, I think the ash vertex hacks look really good, and brook is impossible for me to make because of my impressive bad modeling skills.
But I can give ash a try, it's just red with edited hair


Ash over Snake
Nao

@smf: yes even with the original files, it justs freezes

@mugen: YES :srs: not really

And I just remembered that you can have any pokemon trainer hack over captain falcon by adding 16 bones and replace their mdl0 (old method) and it works fine
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on October 16, 2012, 03:01:43 AM
@smf: yes even with the original files, it justs freezes

@mugen: YES :srs: not really

i c wat u did there
Quote from: Flygon on October 16, 2012, 03:01:43 AM


And I just remembered that you can have any pokemon trainer hack over captain falcon by adding 16 bones and replace their mdl0 (old method) and it works fine
that is crazy

Quote from: Flygon on October 16, 2012, 03:01:43 AM
@smf: yes even with the original files, it justs freezes

@mugen: YES :srs: not really

And I just remembered that you can have any pokemon trainer hack over captain falcon by adding 16 bones and replace their mdl0 (old method) and it works fine
huh, we'll Mario and Luigi are even closer, all you got to do is add a LHaveN bone to Mario, get rid of his HairM bone to get him over Luigi/Take away Luigi's LHaveN bone and give him a HairM bone to get him over Mario. And that sucks that CF freezes no matter what, have you tried a port over him and forgot to switch back his rel files, or hsve a cheat for him that is freezing the game? I would like to see Oak over Falcon, watching him do a Falcon Punch would be funny as hell!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.