Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on October 14, 2012, 05:35:46 PM
Or simply edit the original one and put the two of them in the op

Look what I just found!

i love u no homo. always been waiting for this! but after u release it, can i make a texture with a better face?

@smf: wut?
@jordanice42: Well that's the unedited ripped model from pokemon coeum, I'll combine this with pokemon trainer's body, but don't worry, I'll edit his face.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I was explaining how easily Mario and Luigi can be ported over each other, since you mentioned porting a character. I'm guessing you ain't done editing that PM trainer yet since you haven't shown any more progress on him.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Flygon on October 17, 2012, 06:43:53 PM
@smf: wut?
@jordanice42: Well that's the unedited ripped model from pokemon coeum, I'll combine this with pokemon trainer's body, but don't worry, I'll edit his face.
oh okayy awesome. :D
sorry for this lazy question,  but who will treeko go over?

@smf: Oh, I see now xD. Because you didn't specifly.
@jordinance42: Squirtle.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


so mudkip and treeko are both going over squirtle?

His file size is twice as heavy than pokemon trainer, and that's just with the textures, but look at the fun part of this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'll probably make him over snake since I have no hacks over him
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



October 18, 2012, 03:29:01 AM #668 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 03:36:54 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Mr.MW on October 18, 2012, 03:09:05 AM
Y u no lower the textures size?


if I remember correctly, the texutres are like 8x8, maybe smaller than that. lol Can someone else import him over Captain Falcon since your Brawl freezes with CF?

Post Merge: October 18, 2012, 03:36:54 AM

Quote from: Flygon on October 18, 2012, 02:24:26 AM
Please allow my Mario & Luigi over Ice Climbers to join your Oak in the Filesize-Zone. So I'm guessing Oak was fully rigged when you tested him? How long did it take you to rig him? Also did you notice that PMT's mouth moves in animations and yet he has no mouth bone? His mouth actually seals itself of you make an edit to the animation. Always found that strange.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@Mugen: I meant the model, not the textures
The model is 290kb
The model and the textures are 293kb
@smf: Read adove, and yes, fliesize-zone is the new friendzone. I may try mdl0 import him into c.falcon, but I'll have to use riivolution... so slow
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on October 18, 2012, 03:44:33 AM
@Mugen: I meant the model, not the textures
The model is 290kb
The model and the textures are 293kb
@smf: Read adove, and yes, fliesize-zone is the new friendzone. I may try mdl0 import him into c.falcon, but I'll have to use riivolution... so slow
rigg oak on snake so if someone ends up making a wes psa they might aswhell use oak for a texture slot :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yeah, before you complain, this is just the auto rigged version, the only progress so far is fitting charizards' bones, but the computer shut down some minutes after exporting, but I'll trust the backup saves (if it saved the max file of course) if not, it won't be a problem.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


why his his white feathers on the bust sideways? and if he comes out with chicken legs like zapdos did it will be wierd you should really see snoopy ridley rigg to see how to mantains the leg stright down imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have a question, is anyone hare able to download models from gmod?
Because I want that model pack of sonic heroes, specialy for rouge. Sorry if I'm just spamming you with Rouge, but this time is for a psa. If you help, I can make you a pokemon/mario/sonic character you want.
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=35255
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com