Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


Quote from: Flygon on October 26, 2012, 04:39:06 AM Tomorrow... inb4omgwhatswithhisfingers
Let me guess, his fingers aren't seperate vertexes are they?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Kyouma on October 27, 2012, 01:45:58 AM
meiko, her skirt riggment should be revamped
I think the only thing that should be revamped here is her butt, since I literally weighted all of her big butt into the legs, but I can weight it correctly into HipN and both legs.

@smf: They are, but they are a big vertex-less sticks, but it doesn't look bad at all, it's not even noticeable.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I would like to see ash like you said on the model requests section.

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on October 27, 2012, 02:54:16 AMI would like to see ash like you said on the model requests section.
That doesn't relate to poll actually... :srs:

Flygon, can you move my vote on Emolga to Other? Because I kinda agree with Kyouma now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@TheUnknownMan: What chaos said, I have better things to focus on right now than a request I didn't even make a commiment to make

@Chaos: In my mind, I chaned your vote :srs:

Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 04:27:14 AM

Also look at my sig, it so awesome, don't stop looking at it!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




Quote from: Flygon on October 27, 2012, 04:26:35 AM
@TheUnknownMan: What chaos said, I have better things to focus on right now than a request I didn't even make a commiment to make

@Chaos: In my mind, I chaned your vote :srs:

Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 04:27:14 AM

Also look at my sig, it so awesome, don't stop looking at it!
EXXUUUSSE me for asking then mr.serious..

October 27, 2012, 06:04:31 AM #699 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 06:06:06 AM by jordanice42
QuoteEXXUUUSSE me for asking then mr.serious..
:srs:... he was just telling you the truth, there's no reason to get so offended.

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 27, 2012, 05:12:14 AM
r u cream?

...*facepalms and sighs*

Anyone else wanna try getting the joke? ¦D;

And lol poor Baby Daisy and Leavanny have no votes. That may just mean that everyone thinks they're fine, though. ¦D *shrugs*


emolga sure needs fixing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 27, 2012, 08:28:25 AM
...
Anyone else wanna try getting the joke? ¦D;

Lolol :P  He is Wave Kusanagi so in the poll is Wave <.<

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on October 27, 2012, 05:16:22 AM
EXXUUUSSE me for asking then mr.serious..

Answer:
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 27, 2012, 08:28:25 AM
...*facepalms and sighs*

Lol you got angry(or got hurt your feelings) in mariodk thread too >_>

If you want those characters and instead of getting angry because someone isnt making your request or says no, learn to rig :srs:


Btw voted for lakitu xD

October 27, 2012, 05:36:55 PM #703 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:38:17 PM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 09:06:44 AM
Lolol :P  He is Wave Kusanagi so in the poll is Wave
i knew that
or didnt i  :>.>:
that is the question

Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 05:38:17 PM

:<.<:

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 27, 2012, 08:22:50 PM
It's not that simple learning how to rig. :srs:
Actually, rigging is really easy, getting a high quality rig isn't.
I can say the hardest part for me while making a character is taking he pictures for the release.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com