Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


Quote from: Mr.MW on December 06, 2012, 10:36:30 PM
clica significa "click"
que es un slang para "gang"
Oh, now kyouma's comment makes sense for me xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 06, 2012, 10:02:10 PM
Si, hablo español. De donde que pais eres? Porque desconosco la palabra clica xD.

-----
yo soy mexicano igual que el pinchi daru (DAO_Ibuki, nomas que asi le digo)

Feedback time!!!!
Goku:
[censored] is damn epic, your best job at the moment!!!!!

I downloaded it because of the hentai ...

Motha[censored]ing haters gonna motha[censored]ing hate

Oh and the Ssj16 and the HD! :happy:

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 06, 2012, 10:36:30 PM
clica significa "click"
que es un slang para "gang"
>_>

<_<

Aun no esta claro..... lol

Hablate in El Ingles! Yo no conozco El espanol muy bien.

Anyways, love the OP, I would copy it if I had any time whatsoever xD


Quote from: Boygos on December 07, 2012, 03:39:02 AM
Hablate in El Ingles! Yo no conozco El espanol muy bien.

Anyways, love the OP, I would copy it if I had any time whatsoever xD
lol use google traductor is epic and destroy word meaning :vyse:

QuoteHi I'm Flygon and welcome to this ugly topic
:>.>: *slap*
sorry no pic atm >_>

@Kyouma: lol yo tambien soy mexicano, tu, dao y yo deveriamos hacer un trio algun dia (pero no de ese tipo de "trio" >__>)

@Ani-chan: xDDD yeah I've got two hate pm's so far, I'll post them in the pm's thread tomorrow and clica probably means like gang/group. (btw is spanish your main language?)

@Boygos: SORRI I ESPANICH I DONT INGLICH. Oh, you! feels nice to actually get feedback from the OP, It will look better when all characters are covered.
And I just noticed you nominated me for comedian... but I ain't even funny xD thanks, and for the model importer I probably didn't get nominated because everyone was choosing custom modelers and because I'm sure I'm the most unpopular and probably least best rigger in the vault (But as I always say, unlike others, I really enjoy what I do).
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Pos abria que ver we, porque nosotros por lo general tiramos puro touhou para el brawl xD
y el daru, pues un putero que no lo veo (como desde que subieron a la yuugi)


The OP is looking so good, it looks more alive and colorful ;)

wait... eres mexicano?... no tenía idea.

Definitivamente deberían pensar lo del trio...
talvez un Pancho Villa(wario)? o algo así...

Quote from: Flygon on December 07, 2012, 04:40:15 AM
@Kyouma: lol yo tambien soy mexicano, tu, dao y yo deveriamos hacer un trio algun dia (pero no de ese tipo de "trio" >__>)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Flygon on December 07, 2012, 04:40:15 AM

@Ani-chan: xDDD yeah I&#039;ve got two hate pm&#039;s so far, I&#039;ll post them in the pm&#039;s thread tomorrow and clica probably means like gang/group. (btw is spanish your main language?)
Lol also....
Si entendí, solo te trollee :trollface:  :af:

Oye...yo vote por tí y no me diste las gracias y si a boygos  :oshi:

>_> lol Te voy a enviar un PM sobre jamón sooon...

Quote from: Dr. on December 07, 2012, 05:50:03 AM
The OP is looking so good, it looks more alive and colorful ;)

wait... eres mexicano?... no tenía idea.

Definitivamente deberían pensar lo del trio...
talvez un Pancho Villa(wario)? o algo así...
:o

My favorite CSP Maker is.... :kdance:


@kyouma si ushered hacen puro touhou aunque no se ni que es eso (pero bad Apple es mi ringtone xD)
@Wasabi as soon as Ianage to jet transparency in textures.
@anivernage :superultramegamonster[censored]slap: apoco tu también me nominaste?
@Dr.: Pancho Villa xD el bato con una vieja en cada orilla, o por cierto me robe tu csp de celebi para el op, si quieres que lo cambie de, y gracias por el feedback, por eso la pagina se llama colorfull

Que alergia ver a la comunidad hispánica o por lo menos latina o por lo menos mexicana en esta pagina, ahora ya no me siento el único mexicano entre los gringos xD
Y ahora que lo pienso debí haber usado el pokempn stadium para el op en ligar de esa área del pokepark, pero bueno, no pienso cambiarlo xD

Ninja'D gracias kyouma :srs:

Post Merge: December 07, 2012, 06:43:02 AM

^Ignore any spelling mistáis, it was iphone's auto-correctas
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Y
Quote from: Kyouma on December 07, 2012, 06:26:47 AM
jajaja ya se le esta invadiendo el post de mexicanos
Hola
Yo soy Juanito Bravo<.<
tambien Mejicano :vyse:

Quote from: Flygon on December 07, 2012, 06:38:38 AM
Que alergia ver a la comunidad hispánica o por lo menos latina o por lo menos mexicana en esta pagina, ahora ya no me siento el único mexicano entre los gringos xD
lol, yo también pensé que era el único mexicano aqui  :happy:
Quote from: Kyouma on December 07, 2012, 06:26:47 AM
jajaja ya se le esta invadiendo el post de mexicanos
jajaja, si, muy pronto crearemos un nuevo legado de mexicanos, Muajajajaja!  >D