Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

El iphone te está auto-corrigiendo en español XD.
El celebi se ve muy bien con el fondo que le pusiste, por mi no problem :P
Estoy más que feliz cuando la gente usa mis CSP's XD

...
acaso... podriamos crear un Team? mexicano? o de habla hispana?...
mmm interesante...

Quote from: Dr. on December 07, 2012, 06:53:22 AM
El iphone te está auto-corrigiendo en español XD.
El celebi se ve muy bien con el fondo que le pusiste, por mi no problem :P
Estoy más que feliz cuando la gente usa mis CSP's XD

...
acaso... podriamos crear un Team? mexicano? o de habla hispana?...
mmm interesante...
Leyendas nunca Mueren

Legends never dye

lol

parece que el creador de Brawlbox tambien es parte Mejicano  :>.>:

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 07, 2012, 06:56:36 AM
Leyendas nunca Mueren

Legends never dye

lol

parece que el creador de Brawlbox tambien es parte Mejicano  :>.>:
Lmfao who?
Bj99? or Kyral?

Recuerdo Team Swagtac.   :oshi:

Si hacen un equipo sere AnivRage de nuevo.  :af2:


Deberíamos hacer un tema de collabs en español llamado "La santa orden mexicana" o algo asi (?)

im not spanish im portuguese and i can read spanish preety well(type it is another thing lol) is there a reason with all this spanish? your scaring away every english only person on your thread becuase they dont understand crap lol i do since spain is right next door :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SORRI AY DONT INGLICH AY ONLI ESPANICH PLIS DONT COMPLEIN ITS NOT MAI FAULT, yeah I can read and say things in portuguese too, the problem would be speaking it.

Y si, sobre eso, mejor deveriamos llamarnos "el cartel del brawl" con flygon alias el guapote, anivernage alias el
ano jamon, kyouma alias el kyo, mr.mugenwii alias el johnny brabo y dr. alias el doctor xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Related to Kim Possibru.
[spoiler]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


buena idea we, pos ahi vemos donde y cuando comenzamos la madre esa

Quote from: Segtendo on December 07, 2012, 04:34:18 PM
Related to Kim Possibru.
[spoiler]
esa madre es del diablo  :srs:
english:
sexy  :srs:

I know what you said :srs:
I know some Spanish :srs:
This mother is from the devil, at least, a rough translation
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 07, 2012, 04:54:12 PM
I know what you said :srs:
I know some Spanish :srs:
This mother is from the devil, at least, a rough translation

I dont regret nothing I said
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 07, 2012, 05:47:36 AM
Your OP is alive! I like it.
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 07, 2012, 05:28:16 PM
El Psy Congroo.
Anyway, your OP is sexy! It's alive!
:>.>: Thanks?

Quote from: Segtendo on December 07, 2012, 04:54:12 PM
This mother is from the devil, at least, a rough translation
Pretty sure he meant "that [censored] is devilish" because esa madre=that object
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 07, 2012, 03:41:11 PM

Y si, sobre eso, mejor deveriamos llamarnos "el cartel del brawl" con flygon alias el guapote, anivernage alias el jamon, kyouma alias el kyo, mr.mugenwii alias el johnny brabo y dr. alias el doctor xD
XD no suena mal lo del cartel...

Quote from: Carnage on December 07, 2012, 03:18:20 PM
...your scaring away every english only person on your thread becuase they dont understand crap lol...
Ok, going back to english. right. now.

Quote from: Flygon on December 07, 2012, 05:38:00 PM
:>.>: Thanks?
Pretty sure he meant "that [censored] is devilish" because esa madre=that object

lol sorry, I didn't know I replied twice. But yeah, I still meant it twice.