Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Segtendo on December 20, 2012, 02:48:51 AM
Fearow. Carrying Sandslash. Over Meta-Knight.
This should be interesting.
Fearrow will only appear when the wings do, but I'll include two versions, with and without.

Quote from: N_PokeToad on December 20, 2012, 03:18:34 AM
I want porygon over rob in 2nd!
I made him a long time ago, but he's rigged into just one bone, so I plan remaking him with more than one bone rigged, but I'm not sure how rob bone structure works.

Quote from: AkaDarkZeroRmx on December 20, 2012, 04:02:11 AM
When it's the release of Raikou?
Each time someone asks it will be delayed another month.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


flygon you shpuld reset the poll without sandslash and shadow or it will be hard to get to 10 again since most people already voted.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 20, 2012, 12:07:32 PM
flygon you shpuld reset the poll without sandslash and shadow or it will be hard to get to 10 again since most people already voted.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The people who voted shadow and sandlash, voted these options because they liked it, there's more than just 60 users in the board so they can choose who they like.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 20, 2012, 08:02:38 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The people who voted shadow and sandlash, voted these options because they liked it, there's more than just 60 users in the board so they can choose who they like.
But how man y more than those 60 look at this thread, no offense, I'm saying that although there are more than the 50 or so people that voted on your poll, those 50 might be the only ones who look at the poll or this thread. :\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 20, 2012, 08:16:45 PM
But how man y more than those 60 look at this thread, no offense, I'm saying that although there are more than the 50 or so people that voted on your poll, those 50 might be the only ones who look at the poll or this thread. :\
Well this isn't a hot topic like beyond's or nanobuds' but still, my last three polls got over 100, but of course in more than a month, this poll isn't even a week old, so 60 votes is a lot for just 5 days. Not like if there just the same 60 persons entered here.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 20, 2012, 09:36:38 PM
Well this isn't a hot topic like beyond's or nanobuds' but still, my last three polls got over 100, but of course in more than a month, this poll isn't even a week old, so 60 votes is a lot for just 5 days. Not like if there just the same 60 persons entered here.
still why not let people who voted for those options vote for another  so you know whats next? because the only ones with chance to get to 10 are porygon and vaporeon imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, thats what Im pretending, because if I reset it every time some pokemon gets 10, eventualy every opiton would get 10, and I don't want to make them all.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on December 20, 2012, 10:23:17 PMYeah, thats what Im pretending, because if I reset it every time some pokemon gets 10, eventualy every opiton would get 10, and I don't want to make them all.
lol that's something I don't do with polls, I alwasy make sure that the options are something that I want to do at some point, I just (try to anyways) let my fellow hackers decide which is first.
Quote from: Aafyre on December 20, 2012, 10:28:09 PMHow about you make a new poll to see if people think you should make a new poll?
I vote no. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 20, 2012, 11:37:50 PM #1149 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:00:49 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Aafyre on December 20, 2012, 10:28:09 PM
How about you make a new poll to see if people think you should make a new poll?
This is why I love you.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 20, 2012, 10:37:57 PM
lol that's something I don't do with polls, I alwasy make sure that the options are something that I want to do at some point, I just (try to anyways) let my fellow hackers decide which is first.I vote no. xD
Well, these are some ideas I liked so I can know what people likes,  the shadow thing was unexpected, seems like shadow will be ported over every character.

Post Merge: December 21, 2012, 12:00:49 AM

lol
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


lol at which part? The fact she has eyelids now, or the fact that her pupils are kinda showing on the sides of her eyes?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

vaporeon reached 10 lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 21, 2012, 02:33:32 AM #1152 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:34:47 AM by Flygon
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 21, 2012, 01:09:29 AM
lol at which part? The fact she has eyelids now, or the fact that her pupils are kinda showing on the sides of her eyes?
Well, the fact I can model them myself, it's funny cuz I'm slowly improving. And the eyes look like that cuz they're sonic's, so they can have movement (works like this for me so don't complain)

Quote from: Carnage on December 21, 2012, 01:21:19 AM

vaporeon reached 10 lol
inb4theeeveelutionsrequesterscome
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Is it supposed to be Pinsir over Bowser? I don't know what Pirsin is, but if it's Pinsir, my vote would have definitely gone to Pinsir!

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 21, 2012, 10:39:15 AM
Is it supposed to be Pinsir over Bowser? I don't know what Pirsin is, but if it's Pinsir, my vote would have definitely gone to Pinsir!
i already told flygon to fix the name he says where he lives ppl call it pirsin for some odd reason lol

flygon you need to edit the pool so ppl dont vote for vaporeon again btw.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.