Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: ShadowWolf on January 04, 2013, 11:40:57 PM
I'll be your friend
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Together alone, never together.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


so what is the list of hacks that will be released soon?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on January 04, 2013, 11:58:30 PM
so what is the list of hacks that will be released soon?
- Chaos 0 :lucario:
- Amy :sonic:
- Shadow :snake:
- Miles Prower :samus: :zsuit:
- Raikou :ivysaur:
- Hero and Dark chao :popo:
- Oak :snake:
- Gyarados, Zekrom, Serperior and Onix :charizard:
- Bayleef :ivysaur:

And for thread:
- Omega :sonic:
- Assist trophy Shadow :sonic:
- Mephiles :sonic:
- Shadow V2 :kirby:
- PSA compatible silver :falco:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 06, 2013, 04:18:21 AM Shadow V2 :kirby:  
*stares at OP*

Quote from: Flygon on January 06, 2013, 04:18:21 AM
Miles Prower :samus: :zsuit:
Tails on Samus?



Hmmm.....I do have a thing for female Tails..... >_>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on January 06, 2013, 04:18:21 AM
- Chaos 0 :lucario:
- Amy :sonic:
- Shadow :snake:
- MILES PROWER :samus: :zsuit:
- Raikou :ivysaur:
- Hero and Dark chao :popo:
- Oak :snake:
- Gyarados, Zekrom, Serperior and Onix :charizard:
- Bayleef :ivysaur:

And for thread:
- Omega :sonic:
- Assist trophy Shadow :sonic:
- Mephiles :sonic:
- Shadow V2 :kirby:
- PSA compatible silver :falco:
:af2:

Ew. Amy. No one likes Amy

jk i love the model
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hero and Dark Chao with IC. In dire need of that man. The Vault is.


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 06, 2013, 04:23:42 AM
Hmmm.....I do have a thing for female Tails..... >_>

Shota tails plz.
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on January 06, 2013, 04:24:27 AM
:af2:
Yep. With Cyclone on Samus, Normal on ZSS.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 06, 2013, 04:25:34 AM
jk i love the model
You don't love the model, you just like it more than generations'
Quote from: 하세요 on January 06, 2013, 04:30:47 AM
Hero and Dark Chao with IC. In dire need of that man. The Vault is.
My english isn't good enough like to understand what you mean but if it's something good, thanks, just need size-mod and they'll be released! If not, well, I always try my best :/

Anyways since I never played sa2 untill I was 15 (6 years after I bought sadx) I loved it and to have it brawl-styled I also want to put eggman over samus using his walker to have a direct rivalry with tails, if anyone has the model and sends it to me I wont get mad -w-.
I'll also put him without the walker on zss HENTAI EGGMAN!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Sorry, I was saying that I really would love to see that import :)


Quote from: 하세요 on January 06, 2013, 06:16:49 AM
Sorry, I was saying that I really would love to see that import :)
Good to know, for a secon I felt 50% sure someone didn't like my unreleased hack xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I pumped at least 300 hours in the Chao Garden in SA2. You got my hype for it.


did you ever fixed oak light? i remenber you saying he was too bright.

cant wait for gyarados tough xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 06, 2013, 11:29:21 AMdid you ever fixed oak light? i remenber you saying he was too bright. cant wait for gyarados tough xD
He also had too much memory in his files.
Quote from: 하세요 on January 06, 2013, 04:30:47 AMHero and Dark Chao with IC. In dire need of that man. The Vault is.
Was that a Yoda impression I just read? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

we, ya era hora de que hicieran al chaos 0 <.<
tambien ya tengo ganas de ver a la nueva amy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.