Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Kyouma on January 07, 2013, 01:43:24 AM
we, ya era hora de que hicieran al chaos 0 <.<
tambien ya tengo ganas de ver a la nueva amy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm glad you liked ger, she'll come with many good features.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 07, 2013, 04:48:56 AM
I'm glad you liked ger, she'll come with many good features.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 

Quote from: Kyouma on January 07, 2013, 04:55:39 AM

:af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

inb4someonemakesp0rnrecolorsofher
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com





Quote from: Mr.MW on January 07, 2013, 05:00:55 AM
amy No
if anything Rouge the Bat
Quote from: Flygon on January 07, 2013, 05:06:19 AM
*slaps* Rouge is mine and none else can touch her.
K, I have Amy and both of you fight with spears for Rouge owó

So if I lose there will be furry hentai? Let's pretend I just won.

And to don't get off-topic here's an old preview of a hack I'm remaking, here's any fangirl's (or boys) new marth's blue slot!

Ignore the width, will come with akaito, kamaito, nigaito, kikaito, zeito and all of others that exist / I can think of!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Good thing I finally see a thread with a guy planned over Marth and not over Ike


Digging the list.
Anxious to see how Shadow on Snake turns out.
Quote from: Flygon on January 07, 2013, 04:48:56 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...
:srs:
Oh god...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Flygon on January 07, 2013, 05:27:06 AM
So if I lose there will be furry hentai? Let's pretend I just won.

And to don't get off-topic here's an old preview of a hack I'm remaking, here's any fangirl's (or boys) new marth's blue slot!

Ignore the width, will come with akaito, kamaito, nigaito, kikaito, zeito and all of others that exist / I can think of!

Don't MMD models usually have like a really really large amount of vertices? And btw you can't be off topic on your own thread can you? maybe you can :P

Quote from: Iwvi on January 07, 2013, 07:57:00 AM
Don't MMD models usually have like a really really large amount of vertices? And btw you can't be off topic on your own thread can you? maybe you can :P
He's ripped from project diva so there are not many vertices as custom models.

And this thread is in model imports so I guess I can't get too much off-topic.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Mr.MW on January 07, 2013, 09:06:11 PM
do you know how to extract textures from mmd models?
Nope, only if they come inside of the folder, for toon len I had to create 4x4 textures just for him, but for meiko they came in the folder.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com