Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 09, 2013, 02:44:29 AMChaos looks sick!
Oh thank you! :happy:

Jk. I know who you're talking about.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 09, 2013, 02:50:33 AM
Oh thank you! :happy:

Jk. I know who you're talking about.
:srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 09, 2013, 02:50:33 AM
Oh thank you! :happy:

Jk. I know who you're talking about.
Exactly he is talking about me and all my sexiness.

@Sifu-Flygon:
Do you still have the avatar models I sent to you since beginning-less time? I can remember you had problems with seeing the models or something like that. The game is still on my PC so I wondered if you managed to see them or not.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just thought about it. Gnayananynayan.

@Seyo: I was able to see it but the model was impossible to rig because of it was too complex for brawl having over 100 different objects and have to manually fix it not knowing how, but thanks, I really appreciated it.

-------------------------------------------

Edited chaos materials so they follow the camera, that's before and after.


And this is how he looks in different envirioments, I don't know why, but I like it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Answer to your title is 0. Was actually doing it into my head until I saw the [78-78] part and realized that then the entire thing was multiplying by zero. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Flygon on January 10, 2013, 01:16:20 AM
@Seyo: I was able to see it but the model was impossible to rig because of it was too complex for brawl having over 100 different objects and have to manually fix it not knowing how, but thanks, I really appreciated it.

-------------------------------------------

Edited chaos materials so they follow the camera, that's before and after.


And this is how he looks in different envirioments, I don't know why, but I like it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This? This. Yes. I see how you did that, and holy crap that's smart.

Good job, I look forward to this!




Quote from: Spex130 on January 10, 2013, 02:33:53 AM
This? This. Yes. I see how you did that, and holy crap that's smart.

Good job, I look forward to this!
Thanks, btw did you rip eggman yourself or got it from some other place?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Glad you like it, I just needs to make him brighter since mario and sonic games models are always dark, and he'll be ready for release.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


flygon just some news someone uploaded alot of pokemon stadium 2 models incase you ever want to rigg more pokemons some model might be here now.
http://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_64/pokemonstadium2/

same for pokemon snap
http://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_64/pokemonsnap/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks epic
will also look epic if something like that texture+material/shader for mario: Shadow mario xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later