Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on January 21, 2013, 01:34:54 AMnot sure if trolling or really stupid:srs:
He's at a very young age. (which is still legit to me on his profile) He's supposed to believe in anything. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It says he's 9 on his profile... :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




yep I also remembered he was 8 last time I commented. Our little Gakupo is growing up :P



Quote from: LenSho on January 21, 2013, 03:07:37 AM
How about Froggy? xD
No, I'll put two froggies over the wings for the final smash.

Post Merge: January 21, 2013, 04:39:05 AM



You'll never guess who is charmy going over (whoever guess it will get an assist trophy request [yeah an import over an assist trophy :P]), I'll include heroes and generations model (actually heroes and heroes with generations head and edited texture)

And lugia's base rig is done, just needs weighting
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on January 21, 2013, 03:38:35 AM
You'll never guess who is charmy going over (whoever guess it will get an assist trophy request [yeah an import over an assist trophy :P]), I'll include heroes and generations model (actually heroes and heroes with generations head and edited texture)

And lugia's base rig is done, just needs weighting
Hmm? Ness mabye? :af:

Quote from: Aafyre on January 21, 2013, 04:44:16 AM
Oh, people where just requesting that I make a Lugia. This saves me a lot of trouble ;)
Really? I'm not sure if I should glad or bad, sorry :(
But nothing stops you to make yours if you want, this will never be as good as your vertex hack, is just that I'll also make ho-oh so I want to release both.

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on January 21, 2013, 04:53:52 AM
Hmm? Ness mabye? :af:
NO! You lost your only chance, thanks for playing.

The best part is that nobody will guess.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


didnt know you were making lugia flygon xD it looks sweet i just hope its over charizard and this is one of the models i might consider using the dark lugia texture if you make it :P

ho oh make it happen xD i have been wanting another fire flying over charizard for ages :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on January 21, 2013, 05:04:07 AM
didnt know you were making lugia flygon xD it looks sweet i just hope its over charizard and this is one of the models i might consider using the dark lugia texture if you make it :P

ho oh make it happen xD i have been wanting another fire flying over charizard for ages :P
I know you would appear, funny how you are always here when its about legendary birds. And I'll include normal, shiny, some retextures and shadow lugia with edited model.
Quote from: Segtendo on January 21, 2013, 05:25:29 AM
Lemme guess.
Pit.
Beeeeeep! Thanks for playing.
Seriously nobody will guess.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com