Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Carnage on January 23, 2013, 10:06:49 PM
well you should finish your wips instead of always starting new ones that dont get released, dont get me wrong but you do this alot  you atrat new ones without finishing the older ones and before ending the new ones you are already doing something newer and so on, you must have a huge wip ist on your pc lol
I don't know what you mean, new preview!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ok, I should stop now, it's just that taking pictures and releasing hacks is way more exhausting than making the character itself :P

Of my less recent hacks I still need to release/finish:
-Gyarados
-Servine
-Onyx
-Tails/Cyclone
-Shadowsnake
-Rougesonic
-Classic Knuckles
-Oak
-Riders
-Mother[censored]ingraioku
-KK
-Hero Dark Chaos

Am I forgetting someone older than them?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 23, 2013, 11:37:39 PM
I don't know what you mean, new preview!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ok, I should stop now, it's just that taking pictures and releasing hacks is way more exhausting than making the character itself :P



simply amazing  :af:

those are preety much the ones gathering dust compared to all the others imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I didn't forgot, I just lost the model in the prvious pc, send me the model again so I can do it, but over sheik, I saw some videos of her and zeldas movwset doesn't fit at all, she's a ninja after all.

And before you flood my inbox again with requests, I'm accepting her/his request because she sent me a model I needed. (actually three but only one worked)

Post Merge: January 25, 2013, 05:24:10 AM

New poll. Vote quickly since I need enough opinions as soon as possible!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


That's cool that you resized some of those. I noticed the Mr. Mime was small, but I was just happy that someone had made one. Now he is going to be a cool size!  ;D

I think you should release the updates separately Flygon. Your an epic model importer!
[/url]

imo you should update the ones that were released and on future submissions you should include a resized and a normal pcs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 25, 2013, 08:45:41 PM
imo you should update the ones that were released and on future submissions you should include a resized and a normal pcs
I included both for Amy on peach, Rouge on pit and zekrom, because the [censored]es were my first resize and zekrom was really big to play with, I'll include non resized versions only for characters made bigger like tails in cyclone and zekrom because why would anyone want a gigant version of pachirisu or any sonic character?

And since I'm updating my hacks I might drop baby peach and daisy (over lucas and ness) wave and my first rouge since they all got recolors and almost nobody uses them anymore and I don't want to release something that barely gathers attention.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




No, no and no.
Raikou isn't ready for release.
Vaporeon isn't even started.
Big isn't ready to rig since I havent finished the model, he's on hold since I got winter big and I'm getting sega racing and generations models. I won't work on him like in a while since I have already a lot of unfinished stuff.

If I have time I'll upload pachirisu, emolga resize and classic climbers resize and hopefully rouge on sonic (generations and heroes outfits)

Yeah, the poll is gone, I'll upload each of them updating the previous ones a generic long therm poll is there.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


>Generations model
Big wasn't in Generations though...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



...
I never did unlock those trophies >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]