Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

So which Metal Sonic model are we talking about? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 26, 2013, 02:04:17 AM
So which Metal Sonic model are we talking about? >.>
Probably generations or sonic 4.2, but he won't be made anytime sooner, I still have many other projects to finish, the poll stands for a future hack.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 26, 2013, 01:26:12 AM
Big isn't ready to rig since I havent finished the model, he's on hold since I got winter big and I'm getting sega racing and generations models. I won't work on him like in a while since I have already a lot of unfinished stuff.

Don't worry about how long he takes. He will be worth the wait!  ;D

Quote from: Flygon on January 26, 2013, 02:12:48 AMProbably generations or sonic 4.2, but he won't be made anytime sooner, I still have many other projects to finish, the poll stands for a future hack.
What's the difference between Sonic 4.1 and 4.2 models?

Why do I get the feeling Nano would want to do 4.2 model....? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 26, 2013, 02:17:03 AM
What's the difference between Sonic 4.1 and 4.2 models?
That the 4.2 is the best quality metal sonic model and there is no 4.1 model, in that episode sonic is the only character.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


@Flygon: Hey I Can't Find The Ayane Model Anymore Would You Like To Import This Felyne Model Over Toonlink And Yes I Now There Is Already A Felyne Import Over Toonlink But He Has A Mastersword :/ So This Model Has Felyne His Original Weapon Thats The Reason That I Want This Model The Be Imported.

Felyne Model: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/monsterhuntertri/sheet/4777

Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2013, 01:51:51 AM
...
I never did unlock those trophies >.>

Just do some stupid codes if i remember.
But that doesn't have any utility. That doesn't ulock a trophy or something else.

Quote from: Aelia on January 26, 2013, 11:27:06 AM
Hey I Can't Find The Ayane Model Anymore Would You Like To Import This Felyne Model Over Toonlink
Nope, I don't rig characters I don't know, I wanted to import her but well, maybe you can check your posts or something, if not, you can freely request any sonic/mario/pokemon/disney hack over whoever you want (as long as it doesn't walk in four legs and as long as it doesn't have a skirt)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on January 26, 2013, 11:43:58 PM
you said you will relesed pachirisu yesterday you lies!!!!!!!

He has no obligation to do so. Besides. He probably has more important things.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on January 26, 2013, 11:43:58 PM
you said you will relesed pachirisu yesterday you lies!!!!!!!
You have no patience whatsoever.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Flygon on January 26, 2013, 07:53:42 PM
you can freely request any sonic/mario/pokemon/disney hack over whoever you want (as long as it doesn't walk in four legs and as long as it doesn't have a skirt)

Is this open to anyone or just them?  :happy:

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on January 26, 2013, 11:43:58 PM
you said you will relesed pachirisu yesterday you lies!!!!!!!
omg i didnt releases becuz omg i was buzzy with ur progenior becuz omg yes i always yes lies!!!!!!!

Quote from: E-102 Gamma on January 26, 2013, 11:52:33 PM
Is this open to anyone or just them?  :happy:
Don't get me wrong, a while ago I said "if someone gets me a coyote model I'll accept a request" so he/she gave me the model and asked me to rig ayane but I lost the model so I'm telling him if he wants any character from these game series.
I don't accept request unless I ask things in exchange like to find me a model or to make a video (but I'm not asking for anything right now)

--------------------------------------

Ok, I finished pachirisu and rougesonic and they are ready for release, sadly, I'm in my cousin's house and he brought his little friend and they are playing xbox, so I can't test them :P

Post Merge: January 27, 2013, 01:20:36 AM

Optimized the [censored] out of tails. Got 99 problems but filesize ain't one :af:
He's ready to be rigged now, I moved his spines to the tails so they have movement and will get original materials and stuff and will have brawl style texture cuz I hate generations's and some alt models.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


you said earlier you resized classic climbers, during this time did you happen to fix the arm problem they had.

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on January 27, 2013, 05:50:01 AM
you said earlier you resized classic climbers, during this time did you happen to fix the arm problem they had.
You should read more carefully, I said "resized characters" not "remade characters"
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com