Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

You Said You Don't Rig Characters You Don't Now And I Think You Now Squidward From Spongebob So If You Do Do You Wanna Import Him Over Falco. :D because i really don't find ayane her model anymore

Model Of Squidward: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/spongebobbfbb/sheet/4670


Quote from: JWTurbochaos on January 27, 2013, 03:31:54 PM
Bra. Its KNOW not now

I was reading his post, but couldn't figure out what he was saying. Now it makes sense, and don't call him feminine underwear. It isn't very nice.

Quote from: E-102 Gamma on January 27, 2013, 06:22:34 PMI was reading his post, but couldn't figure out what he was saying. Now it makes sense, and don't call him feminine underwear. It isn't very nice.
^ I lol'd :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Aelia on January 27, 2013, 01:14:26 PM
You Said You Don't Rig Characters You Don't Now And I Think You Now Squidward From Spongebob So If You Do Do You Wanna Import Him Over Falco. :D because i really don't find ayane her model anymore

Model Of Squidward: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/spongebobbfbb/sheet/4670
It Would Be Better If You Used Better Grammer When Speaking Because It Makes More Sense To Us Readers. Also, Since When Does Flygon Take Requests?

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on January 27, 2013, 03:31:54 PM
Bra. Its KNOW not now
*Brah

@Flygon

Metal Sonic's eyes never move lol

Quote from: Aelia on January 27, 2013, 01:14:26 PM
You Said You Don't Rig Characters You Don't Now And I Think You Now Squidward From Spongebob So If You Do Do You Wanna Import Him Over Falco. :D because i really don't find ayane her model anymore

Model Of Squidward: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/spongebobbfbb/sheet/4670
I've lost faith in humanity.

Quote from: E-102 Gamma on January 27, 2013, 06:22:34 PM
I was reading his post, but couldn't figure out what he was saying. Now it makes sense, and don't call him feminine underwear. It isn't very nice.
:srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aelia on January 27, 2013, 01:14:26 PM
Squidward Over Falco.http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/spongebobbfbb/sheet/4670
I find falco way unfitting but well, it's your request. I'll try model his clarinet over the blaster.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2013, 06:28:36 PM
It Would Be Better If You Used Better Grammer When Speaking Because It Makes More Sense To Us Readers. Also, Since When Does Flygon Take Requests?
*Brah
1. He's from belgium, he always types like that, but since english isn't my first language, I understand easily.
2. Some months ago I said "find me a coyote model and you'll win a request" and I still haven't made his request.

Quote from: nanobudsMetal sonic eyes don't move
They will :srs:

----------

NEW RULE!

Capitalizing Every Single Word Is Forbidden In This Thread!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


flygon you not polite wiht me if you were bussy and dont released what were you working??

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on January 27, 2013, 07:32:34 PM
flygon you not polite wiht me if you were bussy and dont released what were you working??
He's not polite? You're the one who annoyed him with releasing a hack. So what if it isn't out on time? We're not all perfect.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Flygon, how do you stand these people? I would of locked this thread a long time ago if this was my thread

people annoy me so much on here >.>

and I cant wait for that tails. looks amazing!!!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that tails looks awesome also yo never sent me and  shadowwolf all of the other tails modes you made for the sonic heros and fox psa

@SonicBrawler/Teto/MaskSalesman/Krillin/Mighty/Gary/Whoevertheheckareyou: Close my thread because noobs comment here constantly? No gracias, it's like if I was an artist and the noobs are part of my audience. In some cases it's better to simply ignore and don't take [censored] seriously.
@Leon: thanks but you guyz never asked for them, and the tails are exclusively for the tails psa, not for the heroes lol.

---------------------

Anyways, for those interested in the heroes rouge on sonic, here's the pre-release auto-review:
So far she is 99% done, I added a shine the the body as segtendo (iirc) suggested, it turned out pretty good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The moving eyes worked flawlessly and is compatible with many psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

While some expressions look nice, others just...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I included generations outfit as an alternative for those who don't like the heroes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like how the generations outfit turned out.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks for reading this auto-review and since you were a good reader...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 27, 2013, 10:33:36 PM
@SonicBrawler/Teto/MaskSalesman/Krillin/Mighty/Gary/Whoevertheheckareyou: Close my thread because noobs comment here constantly? No gracias, it's like if I was an artist and the noobs are part of my audience. In some cases it's better to simply ignore and don't take [censored] seriously.
@Leon: thanks but you guyz never asked for them, and the tails are exclusively for the tails psa, not for the heroes lol.

---------------------

Anyways, for those interested in the heroes rouge on sonic, here's the pre-release auto-review:
So far she is 99% done, I added a shine the the body as segtendo (iirc) suggested, it turned out pretty good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The moving eyes worked flawlessly and is compatible with many psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

While some expressions look nice, others just...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I included generations outfit as an alternative for those who don't like the heroes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like how the generations outfit turned out.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks for reading this auto-review and since you were a good reader...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the fox psa is using the same model as the sonic heros psa


Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 27, 2013, 10:36:34 PM
the fox psa is using the same model as the sonic heros psa
Yeah, but those alt. models were made specificaly for the tails psa :P
Whenever you need the outfits/recolors/csp I'll send them right away.
Quote from: Mr.MW on January 27, 2013, 10:41:08 PM
dont be lazy and fix that thingy
we can wait
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: Why the [censored] does people keeps voting for the last option?
Am I that fabulous? :srs:

Post Merge: January 28, 2013, 01:23:38 AM

For those following the tails over sonic, now it's done, the custom boneset for the tails workes like a charm, just needs brawl style texture, spec maps and generations materials.
And since I'm re-playing sadx in my netbook, I made sadx tails as an alt. costume, and will have the "plastic" material from his game.



As you can see the ball in sadx will be like this while in generations it will be recolored sonic's ball showing a pair of tails out of it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com