Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Actually is because I stepped on gum. And I can't be Gakupo's little brother, he is 9, that would make me 8 or below. And I can type just fine, am I a genius?

on topic: If you are doing that yourself I should congratulate you. I suck at texturing.

lol you're five and thanks I'm glad you like him and since you haven't played sonic since gc let me tell you... you haven't missed anything just sonic himself in every game with different voices, different personalities with glitches and a wolf sonic a knight sonic a magical powered sonic an alien based power-up sonic and a classic sonic :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I know everyone says Sonic is going back to the way he should be with recent games, but I don't know that I agree with that. I think the games should've been the way Sonic Adventure 1&2 or Sonic Heroes were.
Plus, am I the only one who hated Sonic's voice actor for Colors?
Now available in blue.

lol I know, my favorite sonic game is and will always be sadx (yeah I played in gc and pc) then shadow and then heroes then riders and then sa2. Yep, I'm fan of the gc era cuz in  fact, I grew with these games.

I just don't like how everything is "automatic" in latest games like storybook/unleashed/colors/generations (played the demo and you just go foward and jump)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


if u ask me the only modern game close to adventure was unleashed, though the only time it is is during werehog mode.

I can't get Cream over Peach to work? Do you know what I might be doing wrong?  :-\

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on January 30, 2013, 06:04:58 PM
if u ask me the only modern game close to adventure was unleashed, though the only time it is is during werehog mode.
Pretty sure I didn't ask you, please dont contribute with offtopic, and no, sonic unlished itself is bad in day and night.

@gamma did it freeze? Does it show up? Be more specific please.

Post Merge: January 31, 2013, 02:02:41 AM

Rig is done, needs minor fixes in the chest, also he has teeth you cannot see them cuz I acciently turn them black while brawl-styling, textures are almost done and the eyes go outside of the limits cuz I need to fix the uv in the eyes. Pertty much everything else is done. Oh, and the ball isn't textured yet.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on January 29, 2013, 02:49:36 AM
Working on tails textures, the head is almost done, then the body and then the shoes.



Loving the Brawl style texture so far, Flygon!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks, that preview is somehow old, but now it looks more like brawl tails and more brown-ish to look like a real fox.

How can I make SADX so he looks like this instead of just a simple blind color texture? Like plastic, or leather? Remember he uses many small objects with different textures


-------------

EDIT: How the [censored] does the last option got many votes?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


  because they teached me in school that pink and purple are girl colors and boys who likes them are girly and thats not good because only girls can use it also can you make an hd texture of vaporeon need the model I finded him on a page with other eeveelutions??

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on February 01, 2013, 05:13:00 AM
 because they teached me in school that pink and purple are girl colors and boys who likes them are girly and thats not good because only girls can use it also can you make an hd texture of vaporeon need the model I finded him on a page with other eeveelutions??
Dude, don't you have any other threads to post in? :srs:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Its been some time since I've played SADX, and I think you should use a plastic-like texture..., if my opinion even matters.

Is he going to have that purple badge-like upgrade visible(infinite tail attack)? Just wondering...

The Rhythm Badge.
#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.

Yes, he has both rhythm badge and ankle jet, one gets use to the after playing the game too much.

And yeah plastic material, it looks good and cool unlike in sonic heroes where they look lubricated.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 01, 2013, 06:26:23 AM
Yes, he has both rhythm badge and ankle jet, one gets use to the after playing the game too much.

And yeah plastic material, it looks good and cool unlike in sonic heroes where they look lubricated.
So true.

I wonder, with pokemon x & y being 3d could someone be able to rip the modles? Just a question on my mind. Ignore it if you wish.
 
#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.