Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

the student version, is not a version, it's a type of free license, it's the EXACT same software, i mean 100% the same software, but your student license prohibits you from earning money from anything you make with it, so it's probably even better than a ARRRGH version...

Well, as long as the student thing is fully functional to brawl hacking and don't expires, it's enough for me, since unlike the arrrgh version may contain spywares and viruses and trackers and [censored] inside of the torrent.

EDIT

Just to have you entertained with something, I'm making a quick project called "pikachu hats"
Basically, is the same as kirby hats but this time with pikachu.
I'm bringing this back because while going deep in my SD I found a pikachu with the plumbers hats and I'll use this as an advantage because it will take me few minutes to make whenever I get my netbook, so post your suggestions in spoilers and link the model if you want to.
Like metal sonic, these wont be made anytime soon, are just like ideas for the future
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


im wondering what happened to that list of hacks that you said it would be released soon like a monh ago :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you should finish vaporeon this but here is my requests
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


will pikachu get moves for the hats

Quote from: Carnage on February 09, 2013, 12:32:10 AM
im wondering what happened to that list of hacks that you said it would be released soon like a monh ago :P
Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on February 09, 2013, 12:37:44 AM
you should finish vaporeon this but here is my requests
Read the update from one page before
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42490.msg1103583#msg1103583
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 09, 2013, 12:39:40 AMRead the update from one page before http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42490.msg1103583#msg1103583
You really should send him a PM. I really doubt he's reading the previous posts enough. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

this eevee evolution person just keeps putting requests lol and flygon werent the ones liky gyarados, onix and such finished rigged wise and were just needing some shaders and all that technicall part?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Gakupo: I love how you just come here and suddenly become the most popular thing in the thread.
@Chaos: Ignorance is a bliss.
@Carnage: Well I was asking for pikachu hat ideas for the future, but yeah, he called them requests.
Gyarados is far away from being done since I accidentally rigged his mouth into like a hundred bones while rigging (that's why in the ingame preview he just shows us his tongue) and onyx without computer with all of the programs and files I can't add him a rock-like shader, but I plan releasing him along with steelix (secret finished hack revealed) like with drifloon and drifblim.

And if anyone's wondering:
The only finished hacks ready to release are Oak, Rpuge on Sonic and hero and dark chao and Shadow/Omega/Mephiles over sonic as thread exclusives.
The wip hacks are:
- Raikou who looks like a yellow high-liter
- Riders who I'm giving them moving eyes and accurate proportions
- Tails on sonic who needs fix for moving eyes
- Tails and cyclone over samus needs edited shooting place like snoopy did with genesect
- Tails over zss needs custom gun (I'll probably use stitch's gun from kh because is the most child-ish gun I can find)
                   - But this two wont be released until I make eggman over both.
- Eggman with with egg walker on samus is done (thanks to spex for the model)
- Eggman over ZSS isnt even started but I'll use the guns from the egg pawn (custom model I guess)
- Shadowsnake needs UV mapping and pro optimizer.
- Gyarados needs rigged mouth and spec maps (won't have expressions because of this)
- Classic Knuckles needs moving eyes, uv mapping, few expressions and shader.
- Onyx and Steelix need material work
- Feraligatr needs rigging and stuff
- Lugia and charmy need weighting in the rig

And that's all of them if I can remember.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




plz what codes can i use i using it and not all apear??? lol ur sig is funny

Kid, how can I say it in words for you to understand?
I make characters not codes nor that project m [censored]?

And yeah my sig is funny
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


so if you say ur so good making characters how can i put ice climbers and yoshi in it???

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on February 09, 2013, 05:45:30 PM
so if you say ur so good making characters how can i put ice climbers and yoshi in it???
he makes character models he doesnt know how project m handles some models thats up to them we all just need to know what we use, flygon doesnt need to know how to make things work in project m at all.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.