Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on February 10, 2013, 10:37:39 PM
It will use sth4 model, which is better than generations and it will be better with all the [censored] you can do now.
But yeah, I wont make him anytime soon, that's why I added a poll to see if people was positive about it cuz I dont want to make another failure hack with just 30 downloads.
flygon tbh theres already so many sonic chars imports i cant even count them, preety much every sonic chars has like 2 or 3 diferent imports so ppl when they see a new metal sonic,shadow,sonic,taills and so on think i already have a preety good one so they just pass the download.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 11, 2013, 12:05:10 AM
flygon tbh theres already so many sonic chars imports i cant even count them, preety much every sonic chars has like 2 or 3 diferent imports so ppl when they see a new metal sonic,shadow,sonic,taills and so on think i already have a preety good one so they just pass the download.
omg but minez are better and full hd and perfect so plz downld and dont repotr!!!
I don't know, I like sonic characters and I like making them my own style, besides there's always room for improvement, shadow, for example xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 11, 2013, 12:12:17 AM
omg but minez are better and full hd and perfect so plz downld and dont repotr!!!
I don't know, I like sonic characters and I like making them my own style, besides there's always room for improvement, shadow, for example xD
most ppl dont even bother to download if the only change is like moving eyes like me lol brawl camera is so far away moving eyes is my least concern on hacks tbh.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on February 11, 2013, 12:12:17 AM
omg but minez are better and full hd and perfect so plz downld and dont repotr!!!
I don't know, I like sonic characters and I like making them my own style, besides there's always room for improvement, shadow, for example xD
Same thing I think about my touhous (seriously Im spamming the vault with characters that nobody knows hah!)

Quote from: Carnage on February 11, 2013, 12:20:22 AM
most ppl dont even bother to download if the only change is like moving eyes like me lol brawl camera is so far away moving eyes is my least concern on hacks tbh.
lol you don't know the sonic fandom, they download pretty much everything with just saying "better" or "perfect" but as long as I enjoy my work, I don't care about posting it here or not, raikou, for example.

Quote from: Kyouma on February 11, 2013, 12:26:25 AM
Same thing I think about my touhous (seriously Im spamming the vault with characters that nobody knows hah!)
wtf is a touhou :srs:
lol, I dont know much about touhou but they all look cool and well made. I have marissa, flandre and the maid girl on sheik.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 11, 2013, 12:36:59 AM
wtf is a touhou :srs:
lol, I dont know much about touhou but they all look cool and well made. I have marissa, flandre and the maid girl on sheik.
a touhou = a character from touhou (the cast is laaaaaaaaaarge)
right now Im making all the touhous from my signature Owo, if you creep in my vault, you'll see Im making all of the ones in my signature since I came back to model importing
which maid? xD ive made 3

Quote from: Flygon on February 11, 2013, 12:36:59 AM
lol you don't know the sonic fandom, they download pretty much everything with just saying "better" or "perfect" but as long as I enjoy my work, I don't care about posting it here or not, raikou, for example.

Hear this man, he is wise and honest. Sonic has a fandom that tends to be obsesive. If there is anything more annoying than a "new" shadow is all of the recolors claiming to be an OC. But that's my personal annoyance for them. What makes flygon wise is that he knows there is only one person that should like his hacks, and that is him. As long as you are satisfied do whatever you feel like, I say go for your version of metal sonic. Put it on peach if you feel like! just do as you like, I'm sure It'll be cool.

@Kyouma: This [censored]

She's like my favorite touhou character so far (and like the only one I know besides marissa and flandre and remiu and alice)

@Iwvi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Not all of the Sonic hacks that Flygon has been doing have been done before- the walkers, the chao, and the Riders are pretty much new. I'm a bit surprised the recent model imports don't get more downloads.

On topic: Nice thread, Flygon! :D
Now available in blue.

Thanks, I'm starting to believe either not everyone likes the things I make anymore or I don't make characters everybody wants.
But I'd rather have 20 downloads of people who will PLAY with my hacks than 1024 downloads of people who will just download them just to fill their slots or people who just downloads them cuz their saw them on csp

And yeah, glad you like my thread. And the first part of your post is on-topic while the second is off-on-topic btw xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


i havent downloaded any of your recent hacks. :srs:

cuz i haz no brawl anymore...

same I just well not to intrested in the models because I think mostly people don't a PSA for them. But seriously if had to choose to either only PSA or Only Model import it would be model import and that's kinder the only reason I follow this thread. But of course you one of the best out there and maybe your just not getting downloads cuz of maybe hype of other hacks. Or sometimes it can be other problems with people saying "nah there is already like a million models of that out there" but if they do download it would much better then a previous one. I mean I don't download them cuz my computer gets full quite easily and I also get confused because I have two laptops.
Off topic: Oh yea and for the people who don't know southcraft has retired from brawl hacks :(
[/url]

Quote from: Flygon on February 11, 2013, 02:07:55 AM
@Kyouma: This [censored]

She's like my favorite touhou character so far (and like the only one I know besides marissa and flandre and remiu and alice)
woa, I will exactly make newer versions of those characters in a near future!

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 11, 2013, 08:41:19 AM
southcraft has retired from brawl hacks :(
omg no this can't be happening :oshi: ... Who the heck is southcratf? :srs:

And well I don't use psa's so do what you find better for you

Quote from: Kyouma on February 11, 2013, 08:55:19 AM
woa, I will exactly make newer versions of those characters in a near future!
yay I'm hyped for loli characters I dont know! (mostly by that sexy maid)

EDIT Did anyone here see the damn fourth chaos emerald?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


The Metal Sonic on Sonic is from the London Olympic Games (assuming it's the one from Mastaklo).
Quote from: SplitPersonalities on February 11, 2013, 10:56:38 PM
I'm confused, everyone says the current Metal Sonic over Sonic is the generations model, but in Generations for the 360/PS3, the only Metal Sonic model is Classic Metal Sonic. In Generations for the 3ds, however, there is a 3d model of him that looks like the one over Sonic, but I thought we still couldn't rip from the 3ds?
There's a Metal Sonic on Wolf that uses the Generations model, but it's edited to make it "modern" sized. The newer one has the Sonic 4: Episode 2 model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]