Poll
Question: John Outfit.
- 2 (5%)
- 4 (10%)
- 1 (2.5%)
- 33 (82.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages:  1 ... 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 ... 157
Author Topic: Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.  (Read 663074 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1665 on: February 10, 2013, 05:05:10 PM »

It will use sth4 model, which is better than generations and it will be better with all the [censored] you can do now.
    But yeah, I wont make him anytime soon, that's why I added a poll to see if people was positive about it cuz I dont want to make another failure hack with just 30 downloads.
    flygon tbh theres already so many sonic chars imports i cant even count them, preety much every sonic chars has like 2 or 3 diferent imports so ppl when they see a new metal sonic,shadow,sonic,taills and so on think i already have a preety good one so they just pass the download.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1666 on: February 10, 2013, 05:12:17 PM »

flygon tbh theres already so many sonic chars imports i cant even count them, preety much every sonic chars has like 2 or 3 diferent imports so ppl when they see a new metal sonic,shadow,sonic,taills and so on think i already have a preety good one so they just pass the download.
    omg but minez are better and full hd and perfect so plz downld and dont repotr!!!
    I don't know, I like sonic characters and I like making them my own style, besides there's always room for improvement, shadow, for example xD

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1667 on: February 10, 2013, 05:20:22 PM »

omg but minez are better and full hd and perfect so plz downld and dont repotr!!!
    I don't know, I like sonic characters and I like making them my own style, besides there's always room for improvement, shadow, for example xD
    most ppl dont even bother to download if the only change is like moving eyes like me lol brawl camera is so far away moving eyes is my least concern on hacks tbh.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1668 on: February 10, 2013, 05:26:25 PM »

Same thing I think about my touhous (seriously Im spamming the vault with characters that nobody knows hah!)

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1669 on: February 10, 2013, 05:36:59 PM »

most ppl dont even bother to download if the only change is like moving eyes like me lol brawl camera is so far away moving eyes is my least concern on hacks tbh.
    lol you don't know the sonic fandom, they download pretty much everything with just saying "better" or "perfect" but as long as I enjoy my work, I don't care about posting it here or not, raikou, for example.

Same thing I think about my touhous (seriously Im spamming the vault with characters that nobody knows hah!)
    wtf is a touhou Im srs here
    lol, I dont know much about touhou but they all look cool and well made. I have marissa, flandre and the maid girl on sheik.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1670 on: February 10, 2013, 06:31:22 PM »

wtf is a touhou Im srs here
    lol, I dont know much about touhou but they all look cool and well made. I have marissa, flandre and the maid girl on sheik.
    a touhou = a character from touhou (the cast is laaaaaaaaaarge)
    right now Im making all the touhous from my signature Owo, if you creep in my vault, you'll see Im making all of the ones in my signature since I came back to model importing
    which maid? xD ive made 3

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1671 on: February 10, 2013, 06:34:27 PM »

lol you don't know the sonic fandom, they download pretty much everything with just saying "better" or "perfect" but as long as I enjoy my work, I don't care about posting it here or not, raikou, for example.

Hear this man, he is wise and honest. Sonic has a fandom that tends to be obsesive. If there is anything more annoying than a "new" shadow is all of the recolors claiming to be an OC. But that's my personal annoyance for them. What makes flygon wise is that he knows there is only one person that should like his hacks, and that is him. As long as you are satisfied do whatever you feel like, I say go for your version of metal sonic. Put it on peach if you feel like! just do as you like, I'm sure It'll be cool.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1672 on: February 10, 2013, 07:07:55 PM »

@Kyouma: This [censored]

She's like my favorite touhou character so far (and like the only one I know besides marissa and flandre and remiu and alice)

@Iwvi:

Oh stop it you!

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1673 on: February 10, 2013, 10:39:51 PM »

Not all of the Sonic hacks that Flygon has been doing have been done before- the walkers, the chao, and the Riders are pretty much new. I'm a bit surprised the recent model imports don't get more downloads.

On topic: Nice thread, Flygon! Cheesy

Now available in blue.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1674 on: February 10, 2013, 10:58:11 PM »

Thanks, I'm starting to believe either not everyone likes the things I make anymore or I don't make characters everybody wants.
    But I'd rather have 20 downloads of people who will PLAY with my hacks than 1024 downloads of people who will just download them just to fill their slots or people who just downloads them cuz their saw them on csp

And yeah, glad you like my thread. And the first part of your post is on-topic while the second is off-on-topic btw xD

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1675 on: February 11, 2013, 01:17:16 AM »

i havent downloaded any of your recent hacks. Im srs here

cuz i haz no brawl anymore...

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1676 on: February 11, 2013, 01:41:19 AM »

same I just well not to intrested in the models because I think mostly people don't a PSA for them. But seriously if had to choose to either only PSA or Only Model import it would be model import and that's kinder the only reason I follow this thread. But of course you one of the best out there and maybe your just not getting downloads cuz of maybe hype of other hacks. Or sometimes it can be other problems with people saying "nah there is already like a million models of that out there" but if they do download it would much better then a previous one. I mean I don't download them cuz my computer gets full quite easily and I also get confused because I have two laptops.
    Off topic: Oh yea and for the people who don't know southcraft has retired from brawl hacks Sad

[/url]

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1677 on: February 11, 2013, 01:55:19 AM »

@Kyouma: This [censored]

She's like my favorite touhou character so far (and like the only one I know besides marissa and flandre and remiu and alice)

woa, I will exactly make newer versions of those characters in a near future!

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1678 on: February 11, 2013, 05:51:58 AM »

southcraft has retired from brawl hacks Sad
    omg no this can't be happening Oh shi~ ... Who the heck is southcratf? Im srs here

And well I don't use psa's so do what you find better for you

woa, I will exactly make newer versions of those characters in a near future!
    yay I'm hyped for loli characters I dont know! (mostly by that sexy maid)

EDIT Did anyone here see the damn fourth chaos emerald?
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:04:04 AM by Flygon » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1679 on: February 11, 2013, 03:58:03 PM »

The Metal Sonic on Sonic is from the London Olympic Games (assuming it's the one from Mastaklo).
    I'm confused, everyone says the current Metal Sonic over Sonic is the generations model, but in Generations for the 360/PS3, the only Metal Sonic model is Classic Metal Sonic. In Generations for the 3ds, however, there is a 3d model of him that looks like the one over Sonic, but I thought we still couldn't rip from the 3ds?
    There's a Metal Sonic on Wolf that uses the Generations model, but it's edited to make it "modern" sized. The newer one has the Sonic 4: Episode 2 model.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 ... 157
    Print
    Jump to: