Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on February 24, 2013, 06:58:45 PM
why make baby bowser less colored he is yellow and green andyou turned him ugly and brown and you havent maded pokemon recently you stopped
For god's sake. STOP MOANING AND GROANING OVER EVERYTHING.
Jeez.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 24, 2013, 07:08:00 PMFor god's sake. STOP MOANING AND GROANING OVER EVERYTHING. Jeez.
He's 9 years old (according to his profile) I really doubt he's going to get the message into his head.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 24, 2013, 07:10:09 PM
He's 9 years old (according to his profile) I really doubt he's going to get the message into his head.
This is why I don't like little kids on the forum :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Flygon on February 24, 2013, 05:09:09 AM
Y yo soy Flygon☆Foreveralone!

--------------------

So brawl shadow will be released in the vault, filler poll, vote.

Post Merge: February 24, 2013, 08:37:54 AM

Brawl Shadow got a new update, I know this is supposed to be brawl shadow, but I gave him generations shoes and wrists cuz brawl's are just... oh, my, god... (your beloved flygon sounded unintentionally sissy here) I made the whole textures fit in just three small textures and the filesize is really low. I optimized the generations parts and turbosmoothed the brawl parts to be as high-low poly as possible.


that shadow looks way better then the old one you made

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on February 24, 2013, 06:58:45 PM
why make baby bowser less colored he is yellow and green andyou turned him ugly and brown and you havent maded pokemon recently you stopped
becuz i liek uglee hax an ay wantz tu boder littlol kidz liek yo no wantz pokgeenanz cuz ay wantz shadoo adn bowzrr is brown cuz yolo.
Get. Out.

Quote from: The saiyan of legend on February 24, 2013, 08:04:13 PM
that shadow looks way better then the old one you made
Because is the same one, but upgraded for the psa.


Such a lovely thread.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Segtendo on February 24, 2013, 07:11:41 PM
This is why I don't like little kids on the forum :srs:
hei
but he has got a nice avatar<.<



N-e-ways
im about to rig a dragon over Charizard, anything i should watch for?
pointers/etc.

Just pose his arms as if he was about to give a hug (reason why zekrom V1 sucks)

Then everything else would be easy to rig. Oh, and a personal tip: try not to use all the wing bones.

Post Merge: February 24, 2013, 11:39:49 PM

lol I should be studying
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Yup, I'll give him egg pawn gun from sonic heroes whenever I learn to rip.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


If you can get something to run on dolphin, you can rip from it.


@Iwvi inb4 1000th post, well I "bought" the pc version, maybe I can rip from it since dolphin runs slowly as [censored] in the awesome new laptop while installed games run fast as [censored], besides, I just need a small item hold by one of the many enemies from the game, not the whole giant level with every single object from it (excuse my lack knowledge from ripping)

@turbo that's just the robot, I need the gun he holds.
EDIT Nevermind, it is in there. Thanks!

Post Merge: February 25, 2013, 04:54:55 AM

Get a load of this!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The rig is done, custom gun added, just gotta finish egg walker on samus and will be released along with tails and cyclone
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


@ Flygon: There goes my ninja Pin :P. And well, emulation takes a lot more processing than the actual console uses. And yes you get the whole scene but nothing prevents you from deleting what you don't need. And most importantly, Dat Eggman!

Quote from: Iwvi on February 25, 2013, 07:33:19 AM
@ Flygon: There goes my ninja Pin :P. And well, emulation takes a lot more processing than the actual console uses. And yes you get the whole scene but nothing prevents you from deleting what you don't need. And most importantly, Dat Eggman!
Well at least melee runs fast for me (except when there are players or I'm playing on any F-Zero stage)

Fresh previews!

Bowser jr. brawl texture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


K.K.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And last but not least.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And I totally ruined the bone indexes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But anyways.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com