Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

You guys talking about immortal chaos and I just give them random animals to look pretty...

Nope I haven't fixed the indexes cuz I don't have the netbook anymore until Saturday.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Prolly late as dirt buuuut

What's this I heard about an oak??

If he's over snake omygosh our PSA has hope >>;




I was about to release Oak, Classic Knuckles, Chao climbers and ShadowSnake, but the pictures didn't work, so yeah, I completely lost motivation to release anything

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 02, 2013, 05:46:23 AM
I was about to release Oak, Classic Knuckles, Chao climbers and ShadowSnake, but the pictures didn't work, so yeah, I completely lost motivation to release anything


Darn! I was waiting for chao climbers and such...


Quote from: Flygon on March 02, 2013, 06:19:15 AM
Oh yeah, I managed to save Oak's pictures.


thats awesome i still wanted this over cf but snake is still even awesome

Hell yes Oak!


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


March 02, 2013, 07:45:50 PM #1841 Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:47:18 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Kyouma on March 02, 2013, 06:55:11 AM

I tried to make his portrait as creepy as possible, and it worked


maybe that's why it has so few downloads but yeah, as if I cared, everybody wants nude zss hack, maybe I should make a stripper sexy nude oak so I can get many downloads... ok no, you can kill me now.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 02, 2013, 07:45:50 PM
I tried to make his portrait as creepy as possible, and it worked


maybe that's why it has so few downloads but yeah, as if I cared, everybody wants nude zss hack, maybe I should make a stripper sexy nude oak so I can get many downloads... ok no, you can kill me now.

you win
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I liked oak best hack besides flareon are you making other trainers?

Quote from: Flygon on March 02, 2013, 07:45:50 PM
I tried to make his portrait as creepy as possible, and it worked


maybe that's why it has so few downloads but yeah, as if I cared, everybody wants nude zss hack, maybe I should make a stripper sexy nude oak so I can get many downloads... ok no, you can kill me now.
no se a que te refieres, yo me esperaba que tu oak tuviera mas descargas que mi momiji, despues de todo es de pokemon ._.