Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


"You need your own Pokemon for your protection yo. Come with me!"

lol


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


March 03, 2013, 12:00:24 AM #1847 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:01:18 AM by Flygon
@SonicBurawrer: :happy:
@Gakupo: I plain making Misty, Ruby, Silver, Diamond V2 and Crystal, but that's in the future.
@Kyouma: Because I didn't applied enough viagra.
@Genesis:

Ayo dawg, u a lil'kid, u ain't gotta go ba youself in ma hood, come to ma place so u can grab ma ''pokeballs"
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


i asked if you were making trainers no other characters who is ruby diamond 2 silver adn cristal?????

Why do I bother answering your questions?

Ruby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Crystal
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Silver
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Diamond
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


March 03, 2013, 03:42:05 AM #1850 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:44:26 AM by Gakupo Kamui
I thinked but im sure they called brendan barry lucas and marina not like the game names but thats the names u putted to they?

No, as there are pokemon games, pokemon cards and pokemon anime, there's also a pokemon manga/comic where the game characters/rivals are the protagonists and they are called as the versions they appear.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com





It is an official pokemon manga, back on topic. :srs:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on March 03, 2013, 03:46:36 AM
do you maded it?
>maded...
MADED
pls
--------------------
yo flaigon, how da hell did you rig oak's shoulders for snake? I just finished Duke Nukem, and rigging those dam shoulders to dont look so bad at the fall animation was a calvary :srs:

Quote from: Kyouma on March 03, 2013, 06:09:34 AM
>maded...
MADED
pls
--------------------
yo flaigon, how da hell did you rig oak's shoulders for snake? I just finished Duke Nukem, and rigging those dam shoulders to dont look so bad at the fall animation was a calvary :srs:
Don't be too hard on the kid. And about the shoulders during the fall animation, YOU ARE RIGHT!! Those shoulders make some weird stuff when arms are up. That's the main reason I never released Ghost. I believe I could get it to look less weird adjusting his shoulderN to be more natural looking, but have no idea how your's look, still I feel your pain.

Quote from: Kyouma on March 03, 2013, 06:09:34 AM
yo flaigon, how da hell did you rig oak's shoulders for snake? I just finished Duke Nukem, and rigging those dam shoulders to dont look so bad at the fall animation was a calvary :srs:
idk, I added a cylinder with three rows of verts in the shoulder area
Rigged the first row to
40Bust
50ShoulderN
10ShoulderJ

The second to
50 SoulderN
50 J

The third one
90 J
10 N

But the rig is bad as hell since I never rigged humans before.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 03, 2013, 08:14:31 AM


But the rig is bad as hell since I never rigged humans before.

lol, that's not very common if u ask me

Quote from: Iwvi on March 03, 2013, 07:21:54 AM
Don't be too hard on the kid. And about the shoulders during the fall animation, YOU ARE RIGHT!! Those shoulders make some weird stuff when arms are up. That's the main reason I never released Ghost. I believe I could get it to look less weird adjusting his shoulderN to be more natural looking, but have no idea how your's look, still I feel your pain.
Quote from: Flygon on March 03, 2013, 08:14:31 AM
idk, I added a cylinder with three rows of verts in the shoulder area
Rigged the first row to
40Bust
50ShoulderN
10ShoulderJ

The second to
50 SoulderN
50 J

The third one
90 J
10 N

But the rig is bad as hell since I never rigged humans before.
Ill have that in mind when I rig Hououin Kyouma FWAHAHA
strangely, I had no problem with snake's shoulders when I rigged Homura, maybe because I killed ShoulderNs