Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Segtendo on March 17, 2013, 01:02:12 AM
It's okay. My PC sucks too :>
Well, mine plays sadx, sa2HD, sonic heroes and ssbm and shadow the hedgehog, the last ones better than in gamecube, I guess its because generations in the heaviest from all these.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Flaigon, You know how onix and steelix model are similar. What about Onix turning into steelix when in final smash. I believe Onix could be concealed inside steelix.

Quote from: Flygon on March 17, 2013, 01:09:41 AM
Well, mine plays sadx, sa2HD, sonic heroes and ssbm and shadow the hedgehog, the last ones better than in gamecube, I guess its because generations in the heaviest from all these.
I can play SADX PC (the original retail version, not Steam). Hell, I'm gonna "try" the PC version on low settings and see if it can run :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Iwvi on March 17, 2013, 02:35:49 AM
Flaigon, You know how onix and steelix model are similar. What about Onix turning into steelix when in final smash. I believe Onix could be concealed inside steelix.
That would kill two birds in one shot, good idea.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 17, 2013, 02:47:26 AM
I can play SADX PC (the original retail version, not Steam). Hell, I'm gonna "try" the PC version on low settings and see if it can run :P
Well I have sadx from 2004 and sa2 by steam, one is normal quality and the other is HD and with HD I mean no changes at all (just few things look smoother and is sa2 not sa2b so big is in every level/cutscene and the noses are not black)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 16, 2013, 06:13:15 PM
Anyone has the link for these?
Cuz mediafire deleted them:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184

So you can get your resorting points or whatever and I can get these to work.

I got both of these. I'll send them your way shortly.


March 17, 2013, 05:42:39 PM #1970 Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 05:45:20 PM by Flygon
ok mediafire is now [censored]ing with all of my downloads, thanks to vaanrose winnie and munchlax are fixed. Also since emboar link was broken I reuploaded it but with size mod this time.
So if you ever notice any broken hack of mine please report it and in case you have them, please send it to me  so every one can keep downloading my utterly [censored]ty hacks ;)

So far I just need funky kong cuz I ain't got his files anymore.

Oh yeah, and serperior was cancelled.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 17, 2013, 05:42:39 PM
ok mediafire is now [censored]ing with all of my downloads, thanks to vaanrose winnie and munchlax are fixed. Also since emboar link was broken I reuploaded it but with size mod this time.
So if you ever notice any broken hack of mine please report it and in case you have them, please send it to me  so every one can keep downloading my utterly [censored]ty hacks ;)

So far I just need funky kong cuz I ain't got his files anymore.

Oh yeah, and serperior was cancelled.
..y asi, el flaigon aprendio que debe tener un respaldo de sus hacks en carpetas por si mediafire se pone de mamon; en cuanto mediafire me borro a madoka, al instante empeze a subir todo a dropbox mejor *w* esque we, esa es la mejor mierda para subir mierda

I'll give you Funky when I get home. Remind me next Sunday if you still don't have his files

March 17, 2013, 08:59:49 PM #1973 Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 10:25:15 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Kyouma on March 17, 2013, 08:49:53 PM
..y asi, el flaigon aprendio que debe tener un respaldo de sus hacks en carpetas por si mediafire se pone de mamon; en cuanto mediafire me borro a madoka, al instante empeze a subir todo a dropbox mejor *w* esque we, esa es la mejor mierda para subir mierda
Silence peasant.
Sip, de los cuatro que me borro solo subi tres pero son el puro .pcs solo. Sin csp ni iconos (ni quien los usara de todas formas)

Oh y hablando de madoka ayer la vi toda y no entendi el final, pero es de que primero mi personaje favorito era mami, pero se [spoilers] luego fue miki hasta que se hizo [spoilers] y luego kyouko pero [spoilers] y luego homura pero depues de que [spoilers] y al final madoka. Pinche serie, por lo general solo me quedo con un personaje favorito desde el principo y no cambio.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 17, 2013, 08:57:51 PM
I'll give you Funky when I get home. Remind me next Sunday if you still don't have his files
Ok, thank you.

-------------------------------------

New poll.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 17, 2013, 08:59:49 PM
Silence peasant.
Sip, de los cuatro que me borro solo subi tres pero son el puro .pcs solo. Sin csp ni iconos (ni quien los usara de todas formas)

Oh y hablando de madoka ayer la vi toda y no entendi el final, pero es de que primero mi personaje favorito era mami, pero se [spoilers] luego fue miki hasta que se hizo [spoilers] y luego kyouko pero [spoilers] y luego homura pero depues de que [spoilers] y al final madoka. Pinche serie, por lo general solo me quedo con un personaje favorito desde el principo y no cambio.

Owo el flaigon vio madoka! te hubieras esperado a que pasen la pelicula(?) si la pasaran aca en mexico~
pues al principio mi favorita era la sayasaya, pero el ep 10 me hizo escoger a la homu como mi waifu. tu a que serie te recuerda madoka? todo el mundo dice que esta basado en alguna otra serie, y curiosamente TODOS mencionan una diferente (mi ex me dijo que le se le hacia basado en lyrical nanoha, un vato que en higurashi, el dao no me acuerdo en que, pero ami se me hizo similara steins;gate)
btw voted

Quote from: Kyouma on March 17, 2013, 10:42:38 PM
Owo el flaigon vio madoka! te hubieras esperado a que pasen la pelicula(?) si la pasaran aca en mexico~
pues al principio mi favorita era la sayasaya, pero el ep 10 me hizo escoger a la homu como mi waifu. tu a que serie te recuerda madoka? todo el mundo dice que esta basado en alguna otra serie, y curiosamente TODOS mencionan una diferente
Va a llegar a Mexico como la pelicula de k-on.
Pues madoka me recurda a black rock shooter, no se se me hicieron muy similares y asi, la vi anoche ya que nomas son 12 episodios.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


[censored]. I have the same problem right now. It blows.


Quote from: Boygos on March 18, 2013, 12:05:29 AM
[censored]. I have the same problem right now. It blows.
Yup, I fixed 3/4
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


dont name ur files with anything nintendo/pokemon/franchise related

for example for onix, name him OFitchar.pcs instead of Onix.pcs
etc...

do like star, give em cool names...

onix: stoney snake
gyarados: furious blue water snake
etc etc...