Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Those models... are awesome. :o

The picture is too zoomed in for me to see the error. What is it?
Now available in blue.

you have finally met ike's shoulder problems, I suffered with those problems while making pyrotecnic head... kinda similar to the snake's thing

@azure it's lancelot elbow, look how it bends.
@kyouma yup, although I found no problem while rigging oak and shadow over snake.

---------------

Anyways, whoever is interested, Lugia is completed now, just gotta add sexy materials, expresions and moving eyes.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Oh, I see.
You're right though; it's too minor to hold the release for.
Now available in blue.

Ok, the charizard hacks will be released first, then tails and then the mario bros.

Ok, new poll. Every hack there is supposed to get a perfect rig, so yeah, vote wisely, only one will remade.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



So uh Spex.....how do you get 3D Ripper DX to work with Dolphin? I push the button, but Dolphin tries to load a save state, 3D Ripper doesn't do anything....Dolphin crashes after a couple of tries. O_o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I personally want an improved Classic Climbers :I
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 01, 2013, 10:32:20 PM
So uh Spex.....how do you get 3D Ripper DX to work with Dolphin? I push the button, but Dolphin tries to load a save state, 3D Ripper doesn't do anything....Dolphin crashes after a couple of tries. O_o

change the capture button to one that is not used by dolphin.


Quote from: Iwvi on April 01, 2013, 10:37:48 PM
change the capture button to one that is not used by dolphin.
It only allows the F# buttons, which Dolphin uses all of them. :rage: Not sure why it can't use any button.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I use F12 and it works fine, try other F buttons. F7 and if not others.


I Wanna see classic climbers also (that's classic tails and sonic, right?)

They need an improved texture, and some sexy materials

Quote from: Flygon on April 01, 2013, 11:00:05 PM
Blame cyber democracy.
[censored] democracy, you have money!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]