Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

would you do an import of a sinnoh pokemon over a specific character if I provided you the model? my idea: Manaphy over Ness/Lucas
N/A

Quote from: Meta Jirachi on July 15, 2012, 12:57:21 AM
would you do an import of a sinnoh pokemon over a specific character if I provided you the model? my idea: Manaphy over Ness/Lucas
Sorry but I can't make it, even though, he wouldn't fit lucas or ness bones nor moveset, maybe I can consider making him over squirtle
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Has anyone requested Shaymin over Ivy yet? I did a quick skim over the thread and didn't see any, but I could have easily missed it. I think that Shaymin (Land) would fit the body type pretty well

Enough KANTO POKEMON suggestions

You want a request? Your favorite character in brawl? Well, all you need is provide me one of these models
-Bugs Bunny
-Daffy Duck
-Wille E. Coyote
-Tom and Jerry (can be from Tom and Jerry: "War of the Whiskers" for GC, "Fists of Furry" for 64 and PC or from "Tom and Jerry tales" for NDS)
-Misty (SSBM trohy)
-Heracross (SSBM trophy)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on July 15, 2012, 01:58:48 AM
Sorry but I can't make it, even though, he wouldn't fit lucas or ness bones nor moveset, maybe I can consider making him over squirtle
aww alright. you'll still have my suggestion for the Jirachi import over Ness that you may have missed which i posted a while ago. what's a steel type without a perfect metal?(referring to AkaDarkZeroRmx's import) besides. PK attacks and FS fit the likes of jirachi. if you're interested after all, here.
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/sheet/1130
N/A

Quote from: Meta Jirachi on July 15, 2012, 04:43:40 AM
aww alright. you'll still have my suggestion for the Jirachi import over Ness that you may have missed which i posted a while ago. what's a steel type without a perfect metal?(referring to AkaDarkZeroRmx's import) besides. PK attacks and FS fit the likes of jirachi. if you're interested after all, here.
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/sheet/1130
Nope, not at all

Go and make a request topic instead of asking people
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


July 15, 2012, 05:30:20 AM #171 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 05:36:46 AM by Meta Jirachi
Quote from: Flygon on July 15, 2012, 05:11:16 AM
Nope, not at all

Go and make a request topic instead of asking people
I've been there and done that months ago. the result? Nothing. So what can I do now?
N/A

Quote from: Meta Jirachi on July 15, 2012, 05:30:20 AM
I've been there and done that months ago. the result? Nothing. So what can I do now?
learn to import or wait if ppl dont wanna make it  you cant force them :srs:

Quote from: Flygon on July 15, 2012, 04:24:29 AM
Enough KANTO POKEMON suggestions

You want a request? Your favorite character in brawl? Well, all you need is provide me one of these models
-Bugs Bunny
-Daffy Duck
-Wille E. Coyote
-Tom and Jerry (can be from Tom and Jerry: "War of the Whiskers" for GC, "Fists of Furry" for 64 and PC or from "Tom and Jerry tales" for NDS)
-Misty (SSBM trohy)
-Heracross (SSBM trophy)

yes Misty and heracross :P we need heracross in brawl with maybe its wings oppened on FS eyes (that would require alittle of custom modeling tough)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here Is The Bugs Bunny Model and his picture of how to model looks in the download included :

http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=3852031

And My Request Is Pokemon B/W 2 Mei Over Peach
Here Is The Model Link:

[MMD] Download!

Download In The Description Of The Video

July 15, 2012, 05:09:50 PM #174 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 05:18:27 PM by GanonZack
Hey!, I found a Daffy Duck model (A Youtube user made it and it's very good):
3D Daffy Duck Model by Steven Walker
But, he didn't share a download link. Maybe if you message him, he can give his model to you.
I don't post a request because I don't know if this helps you. If it helps, then I would like to have one request.


Quote from: Aelia on July 15, 2012, 09:24:21 AM
Here Is The Bugs Bunny Model and his picture of how to model looks in the download included :
http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=3852031
And My Request Is Pokemon B/W 2 Mei Over Peach
Here Is The Model Link:
Download In The Description Of The Video

You sir, are my heroe/heroine, I'm not sure if bugs will work or not since his format is unknown for me but I can try, and for that pkmn trainer, I'd make her, even if you didn't ask meI don't inglish, I espanish, grammar no buena, I'll make her over pokemon trainer and peach and bugs over fox

Quote from: Carnage on July 15, 2012, 08:52:45 AM
yes Misty and heracross :P we need heracross in brawl with maybe its wings oppened on FS eyes (that would require alittle of custom modeling tough)
Besides Demonboy, who else can rip from melee? and the wings are good idea, it should be easy

Quote from: GanonZack on July 15, 2012, 05:09:50 PM
Hey!, I found a Daffy Duck model (A Youtube user made it and it's very good):
3D Daffy Duck Model by Steven Walker
Quote from: amydove on July 15, 2012, 05:47:14 PM
i saw that same one on a site that cost money
Yes it costs money and I'm poor as [censored], but I guess I can vertex donald duck from kh
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Oh no sabía que hablaras español

Anyway I are you making Daffy Duck? I like him a lot :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Flygon on July 15, 2012, 07:40:46 PM
You sir, are my heroe/heroine, I'm not sure if bugs will work or not since his format is unknown for me but I can try, and for that pkmn trainer, I'd make her, even if you didn't ask meI don't inglish, I espanish, grammar no buena, I'll make her over pokemon trainer and peach and bugs over fox
Besides Demonboy, who else can rip from melee? and the wings are good idea, it should be easy
Yes it costs money and I'm poor as [censored], but I guess I can vertex donald duck from kh
dsx8 can now rip melee atleast he ripp brinstar himself, also oshtoby and most rippers know how to rip melee you just need to ask around
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 15, 2012, 08:27:23 PM
Oh no sabía que hablaras español

Anyway I are you making Daffy Duck? I like him a lot :)

Si, hare al pato Lucas sobre falco usando a donald de kh
Yes, I'll make Daffy duck over falco using  donald  from kh

Post Merge: July 15, 2012, 09:12:30 PM

Quote from: Carnage on July 15, 2012, 09:05:26 PM
dsx8 can now rip melee atleast he ripp brinstar himself, also oshtoby and most rippers know how to rip melee you just need to ask around
Ok, I'll try

Post Merge: July 16, 2012, 12:35:30 AM

Hey I updated the OP layout, check it out!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com