Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 21, 2012, 01:15:40 PM
Never understood that love for Daisy
Quote from: Korudo Daiō on July 21, 2012, 01:31:11 PM
Ditto on that, man.

Oh, and Shrek, huh? I'm so tempted to vote for him. ;D
i agree with you both i mean she has nothing that makes her special imo she is just a recolour of peach  she doesnt do anything unike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 21, 2012, 06:25:14 PM
i agree with you both i mean she has nothing that makes her special imo she is just a recolour of peach  she doesnt do anything unike
actually its her personality that makes her different from peach

She's just the clone of Peach xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 21, 2012, 01:15:40 PM
Never understood that love for Daisy
Quote from: Korudo Daiō on July 21, 2012, 01:31:11 PM
Ditto on that, man.

as well. Don't they have enough hacks of her? I NEED THAT FINN HACK> :notimp:

Quote from: jordanice42 on July 21, 2012, 09:30:31 PM
as well. Don't they have enough hacks of her? I NEED THAT FINN HACK> :notimp:
Exactly. I wanted more Pawkeymanz but if I don't get them I want Finn, because Adventure Time are from my favorite cartoons :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: jordanice42 on July 21, 2012, 09:30:31 PM
as well. Don't they have enough hacks of her? I NEED THAT FINN HACK> :notimp:
they only have her as a vertex but no imports

Quote from: amydove on July 21, 2012, 10:52:09 PM
they only have her as a vertex but no imports
I think I saw a Daisy import yesterday
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Why does the Penguin say it's from Super Mario 64 when you said in the descripition that the model is from Mario Sports Mix? :-\ I actually thought it was from SM64DS because of the texture.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: jordanice42 on July 21, 2012, 09:30:31 PM
Ditto as well. Don't they have enough hacks of her? I NEED THAT FINN HACK> :notimp:

There are tons of Daisy hacks, but almost none of them have the flower pendant on her chest. I sure you probably don't care, but every little detail counts.

This is the only good Daisy hack to me. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19653 It may not be a traditional look, but I love its creativity. Plus, BABY GOT BACK!

Thanks to DSX8 I got Misty and Heracross, who I wanted and EVEN [censored]ING PROFESSOR OAK!!!!!
And I was wondering over who should they go over
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Professor Oak Over Snake That What You Need To Do

July 25, 2012, 09:04:59 PM #206 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:07:44 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Flygon on July 25, 2012, 08:29:46 PM
Thanks to DSX8 I got Misty and Heracross, who I wanted and EVEN [censored]ING PROFESSOR OAK!!!!!
And I was wondering over who should they go over
heracross is fighting type pokemon with small legs and decent arms i think he would look sick over MK and with wings rigged to MK wings it would be top epikness imo and the slashes would appear heracross was doing slash since he doesnt need a sword :P also his body fits MK the most since chest hip and head arent rotatable if you understand what i mean
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


misty i would say peach  i think it fits and for Oak definitely snake he is the most human char and would look boss firing an RPG :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm almost done rigging movie Thor and Loki... :/


July 25, 2012, 10:30:49 PM #208 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:37:11 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Aelia on July 25, 2012, 08:36:15 PM
Professor Oak Over Snake That What You Need To Do
I was thinking on that too maybe even over pokemon trainer

Quote from: Carnage on July 25, 2012, 09:04:59 PM
heracross is fighting type pokemon with small legs and decent arms i think he would look sick over MK
misty i would say peach  i think it fits and for Oak definitely snake he is the most human char and would look boss firing an RPG :P
I was thinking in Falco(Scyther/Scizor psa), then in Bowser(Proportions) but MK? You sir are insane(I guess MK's body is easy to rig)
Misty+Peach=lol no, Misty would never be dancing and throwing hearts like a flower, I can't think in anyone rather that PT, I guess I will do Psyduck, Staryu and Gryados over his pkmns

Quote from: Batgos on July 25, 2012, 09:14:07 PM
I'm almost done rigging movie Thor and Loki... :/
I already finished them but you should upoad them I guess you'll do it better
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Do Professor Oak Over Snake And Pokemon Trainer.

And Do You Please Wanna Release Your Daisy Import.