Iwvi's Imports and stuff: Black Shadow F ZERO

Started by Iwvi, March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jake the dog over

Ness
2 (7.4%)
Lucas
2 (7.4%)
Kirby
4 (14.8%)
Pikachu
8 (29.6%)
Mario
1 (3.7%)
Luigi
2 (7.4%)
Wario
5 (18.5%)
Anyone else?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Sorry for the delay on Nero and Stark. I have been playing patapon 3 nonstop for some time :P
That and some real life stuff. So as a tribute to the almighty patapons I made a patapon hack. And I should finish Nero this week (I hope).

hi :)
you give me the wish to try Patapon dude :)
very glad to hear you are working on your project of Nero  thanks to you nero will be soon in life in brawl  :happy:

So Nero has given me a few problems, It won't be done as soon as expected. I also have some request by my  brother that I'll do before. Ghost from COD MW2 is one of them. Anyway, enjoy Spawn for now.

really nero give you few problems sorry to hear :( i hope they will can be resolve after you will have create the imports for your brother dude  :kdance:
by the way spawn is really awesome  :af2: :af2:

Quote from: Iwvi on July 01, 2012, 08:35:27 AM
So Nero has given me a few problems, It won't be done as soon as expected. I also have some request by my  brother that I'll do before. Ghost from COD MW2 is one of them. Anyway, enjoy Spawn for now.

what issues, i might be able to help.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Worry not, It's just a bone placement issue. I'm not sure how to call it. The problem is that links feet are higher than Nero's. So the boone to move the foot is farther up than it should. I thought I'd  resize the model to have higher feet. But It looked weird, so I thought of something else. Can link be sizemoded without a motion? cause if so, I cuould just move his boots a little bit up and move the resize bone down so he is on the floor.

Quote from: Iwvi on March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM


Hope you like them. Clic over the image for the download.
Newest: Tony Stark over ZSS :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: July 24, 2012, 10:00:51 AM

Dude i just love your yoh asukura i think can do a great Hao asakura for Pit or MAYBE Captain Falcon lol but thx alot for your yoh ^^!!

Added Hao to the new list of projects. New poll to see who to put Jake over. If anyone has any suggestion not in the poll post it so I know who you mean.

Dam I picked Wario by accident, can you switch my vote to "Anybody else?"? I was thinking of puting Jake on Ganondorf or Captain Falcon cuz of this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24007

:srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sure I'll take that into account. But manchu is just pikacho stretched out :P We'll see

i vote do ................ALEX MERCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bro. It seems that Tony Stark over ZSS doesnt have its link. Can you put it?

By the way, keep the awsome work. :)

@dougdude10: He's on the list so he'll get done.
@Kashomaru: Fixed it, also added names.

So, I decided to begin updating this thread once again, any comments are welcome.


i love your slenderman Iwvi. looks nice.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.